Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom approval.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom approval.

Hi all, 

Just a quick update. After my double approval for PRG and BCP last week which brought me to 6/24.

Have no prior cards with Chase and have been denied for CSP twice in last 8 months  decided to pull the trigger on a Freedom yesterday before my double Amex were reported. 

Got the 30 day email last night. Called robolady this morning and unfortunately got the 7-10 day. Called recon who transferred me to the verification department. I had to verify my ID and address. Faxed through the stuff prompty and automated line udated to the 30 day message before changing to approval a short time ago. 

Delighted to get in there with chase eventually and hopefully build towards CSR/CSP next year. Back to the Garden. Thanks all for all the advice. What a great Forum.

Discover 5.5K, Amazon store 5K, Cap 1 QS 1.1K, BCP 1K, PRG. 

AAOA 8 months.

Oldest account 1 year. 

CK/Amex/CW: TU 714, EQ 731, Ex 707. (before Amex reported)

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom approval.

Congrats! Were you happy with the SL? Freedom is one card I really want. I'm a big fan of the rotating 5% cards.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the successful recon
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Approval was on the automated line. Havent gotten the SL yet. 

Message 4 of 10
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase Freedom approval!!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Enjoy!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your approval was on the automated line, you should have gotten your SL and APR as well.  It's always worked for me when calling in for app status

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I just checked again. 3.5K SL. 0% APR for 15 months. 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval!
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. You will love the freedom!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.