Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom auto-cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom auto-cli

I woke up this morning and checked my account and was pleasantly surprised to see a $2,100 auto CLI from Chase! I haven't used the card much, maybe once a month for $1,000 and PIF as soon as statement cuts. Now sitting pretty at $5,600 CL

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom auto-cli

To me 1k a month isnt not using it alot but maybe my bracket doesnt allow me to think of 1k not alot. From what i gather Chase auto luv is rare so obviously they like your profile and usage. CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your auto CLI! Waiting to get my foot in the door with them in the future Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. how long you have this card before they give you the CLI?

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Klad... in short.... 8 years lmao

Started out with this card that I opened on my 18th birthday, which at the time was a Chase +1 Student Card with a $300 limit. Fast forward to 2013 when Chase discontinued that card it became a Freedom. Prior to me joining these forms and knowing what I know I called up and asked for a bump up to $1000, got it no problem. It sat there until 2016 when I opened a Slate and got approved with a $3500 limit, transferred all but $500 to the freedom. Fast forward to yesterday, I got the bump up to $5600 total CL. If there's one thing I've learned with Chase, it's have patience.

@Average Joes credit - the only reson I've been running that much through it is because I'm making payments on a much needed trip to a Sandals resort in St Lucia 😜
Message 6 of 18
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I woke up this morning and checked my account and was pleasantly surprised to see a $2,100 auto CLI from Chase! I haven't used the card much, maybe once a month for $1,000 and PIF as soon as statement cuts. Now sitting pretty at $5,600 CL

Congrats. It is very rare. Since you are over 5k, see if they will upgrade to a Siggy.

Message 7 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ah, that sounds awesome mgames!! If you havent already gone enjoy your trip. Would love to go someday. Boy do i need a vacation!! Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit - it's cheaper than you think! They have 65% off deals all the time if you join their email list!
Message 9 of 18
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.