cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom instant online approval....recon for more?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom instant online approval....recon for more?

@racer-x wrote:

You guys never cease to amaze.....so I app'd again for the CSP....$15,000 instant approval.

$21k in 2 new CHASE cards.  Chase FTMFW!!!!

Don't know what else to say.

btw, I don't have any banking with Chase. 

Sweet!!! Haha

Message 11 of 20
racer-x
Valued Contributor

I never would have done it addict if not for your $.02.

Thanks for the headsup.

Message 12 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats! I love Chase! I use all three of my cards with them and have banked with them for four+ years.

If you get another Chase card, try the Marriott PR black metal card lol with the 70k bonus!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 20
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

So, after debating and reading all the responses in my other thread concerning Chase, I app'd online after getting the 24th consecutive pre-approval mail offer for the Chase freedom.

Instant online approval $6000.  When (or if) should I recon for more?  myFico EX 740, myFico EQ 672, Walmart TU 703.  No inquiries, 1 paid baddie about 2yrs old on EX.

The online message said if I feel the CL doesn't meet my needs, to call and talk to them once I get the card.  I've heard that they'll HP you again for a recon?

What's the almighty myFico team say?

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 14 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!
Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

You guys never cease to amaze.....so I app'd again for the CSP....$15,000 instant approval.

$21k in 2 new CHASE cards.  Chase FTMFW!!!!

Don't know what else to say.

btw, I don't have any banking with Chase. 

Holy moly, congrats on your approvals!!!  Awesome limit w/ CSP, good thing that you got suckered in by Creditaddict Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 16 of 20
racer-x
Valued Contributor

No doubt.  I wouldn't go to him for gardening advice. lol

Message 17 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

No doubt.  I wouldn't go to him for gardening advice. lol

LOL

Message 18 of 20
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Im getting credit monitoring alerts from EQ. Ill be totally surprised if they only pulled EQ with a 672 and still got a big $15k limit. My EX is 740.
Message 19 of 20
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Chase pulled EX and EQ.  I'm in Ohio.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.