@SpeedingWheels wrote:

Congo-ratz!

Lol thanks

Message 11 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom recon?

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got approved for the freedom sweet! I got a ding this morning from credit sesame and they pulled experian on my recon. She couldn't tell me the limit our details on the card but asked for them to expedite it so should be here in a couple days. 1 year of credit history and around 8 INQ 3 new open accounts within a month and a half.

Wow, Congrats! I just got off the phone with Chase, then Amex. For the Freedom, the girl said that she is sending me a form that I need to sign and fax back in order to be approved. Amex just had to read me a little disclosure statement before she said that she is sending my BCE out UPS rush delivery. I am satisfied with that, but a little uneasy about the Chase situation. I am glad that you got your approval though, congrats again and enjoy your card!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks man! Grats to you as well. Chase is pretty strict with the whole verification thing but it's a good thing.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so I found out my initial credit limit is only $500 which is fine except I plan to use the card on hotel room expenses in may so I just called the Executive office and spoke to a lady and told her what the plan was and why I needed a bump up from $500. She asked me some questions and asked how much I needed and told her I'd like 5k for utilization purposes but told her 2k would be reasonable.

She gave me her name, number and ext and said I should here something back by the end of the day. I also told her I did not want another HP on my report and that they have a recent report from Saturday and she agreed that they shouldn't need to pull another report. I'll post back when I get the results!

Message 14 of 16
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, so I found out my initial credit limit is only $500 which is fine except I plan to use the card on hotel room expenses in may so I just called the Executive office and spoke to a lady and told her what the plan was and why I needed a bump up from $500. She asked me some questions and asked how much I needed and told her I'd like 5k for utilization purposes but told her 2k would be reasonable.

She gave me her name, number and ext and said I should here something back by the end of the day. I also told her I did not want another HP on my report and that they have a recent report from Saturday and she agreed that they shouldn't need to pull another report. I'll post back when I get the results!

Congrats on the approval!

Fingers crossed for you. Hope you get the 5k. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 15 of 16
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom recon? Edited APPROVED!

Congrats on the approval!! And Chase is great on recon

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.