Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom unlimited CLI- Update Approved

tag
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

Chase Freedom unlimited CLI- Update Approved

I've had my FU for about a year now with the same $2,800 limit with no requests to increase it. I called in today and asked for a credit line increase of $2,200 to make it a even $5,000. The Rep advised there would be 3 options once he submits it, denial, approved or pending. I am still under the 5/24 rule, not sure if that still applies for a CLI. Have you been through this process and was you denied or did you get approved, my scores below are current and my overall UTL is at 3%.

CITI DOUBLE CASH || CAPONE QS || DISCOVER IT || AMEX BCP || CHASE FREEDOM UNL || US BANK CASH+ || AMAZON PRIME VISA || TARGET || WALMART || HUNTINGTON VOICE || BANK OF AMERICA || FIRESTONE || BEST BUY || Apple Card
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
mrfufoppss
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom unlimited CLI

was it a Hard Pull for your Increase?

AOD FCU PLOC 10,000
NAVY FED CLOC 3000

Message 2 of 22
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

Yes I forgot to mention that, it was a hardpull from TransUnion. 

CITI DOUBLE CASH || CAPONE QS || DISCOVER IT || AMEX BCP || CHASE FREEDOM UNL || US BANK CASH+ || AMAZON PRIME VISA || TARGET || WALMART || HUNTINGTON VOICE || BANK OF AMERICA || FIRESTONE || BEST BUY || Apple Card
Message 3 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Keatonsdaddy wrote:

I've had my FU for about a year now with the same $2,800 limit with no requests to increase it. I called in today and asked for a credit line increase of $2,200 to make it a even $5,000. The Rep advised there would be 3 options once he submits it, denial, approved or pending. I am still under the 5/24 rule, not sure if that still applies for a CLI. Have you been through this process and was you denied or did you get approved, my scores below are current and my overall UTL is at 3%.

Just as a DP. I was waayyyyy over 5/24 (more like LOL/24) and requested a CLI on one of My Chase cards. approved for $9K.

Message 4 of 22
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Keatonsdaddy was your request denied or is it under review? 

The only reason I'm asking is typically those are instant decisions with them, though a review is possible 

Message 5 of 22
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Keatonsdaddy was your request denied or is it under review? 

The only reason I'm asking is typically those are instant decisions with them, though a review is possible 

It is pending, the rep said I would hear something about the decision in 10 days!

Message 6 of 22
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Thanks. 

Hopefully it's a yes and a lot sooner than 10 days!

Message 7 of 22
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Keatonsdaddy wrote:

Just as a DP. I was waayyyyy over 5/24 (more like LOL/24) and requested a CLI on one of My Chase cards. approved for $9K.

Was your request an instant approval?👀

Message 8 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Keatonsdaddy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Keatonsdaddy wrote:

Was your request an instant approval?👀

No, Manual review. A lady called and I had to answer some questions. Why was I asking for the increase?,

some Income questions. said I would hear back. logged on and seen the Increase.

Message 9 of 22
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

They're really crossing their t's and dotting their i's, just got an alert they pulled Experian today hmm. I'll keep you all posted!

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.