Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom...wow!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom...wow!!!

I went to the prequalify site today. I don't know why. It had me prequalified for Slate and Freedom. Came back here to search on whether that prequal was a pretty sure this or not (some aren't). What I read said it was pretty much a done deal....so I app'd and was APPROVED!!!! Only $500 SL but I don't care lol. I thought I'd get turned down Bc of the 5/24 rule but nope! *happy dance* Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom...wow!!!

Congtras!!

Message 2 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 11
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I went to the prequalify site today. I don't know why. It had me prequalified for Slate and Freedom. Came back here to search on whether that prequal was a pretty sure this or not (some aren't). What I read said it was pretty much a done deal....so I app'd and was APPROVED!!!! Only $500 SL but I don't care lol. I thought I'd get turned down Bc of the 5/24 rule but nope! *happy dance* Smiley Happy

Congrats and way to get your foot in the door.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I was too.  I am way over the 5/24 rule so I don't know how it happened but I'm happy it did.

Message 5 of 11
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval! You're in!
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a Chase kinda day! I convinced dh to app, he def meets the 5/24 rule and his scores are a bit lower but comparable than mine d/t utilization. He was approved for $1500! Two feet in the door!!! Lol Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Niiiice! you can't buy us a 5 star meal without running up your UTIL, but @ least buy us both a shot! LOL.
Enjoy your new card!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval !! At least you are in with Chase Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 11
Poppa
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.