Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedon Approval

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

@Remedios wrote:

Had pre qualification for both freedoms and csp . Just prequal, no green check mark.

Filled income and phone number...waited for a big chubby NO

Approved for $8100.00 

My credit history is extremely short, oldest account is 15 months, but I've banked with Chase for a long time 

5/24 before the approval

Pulled EX 743  and EQ 755

Screenshot or it didn't happen

Congratulations! That's worth leaving the garden for!

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 21 of 57
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Oh and congrats on the approval! Now to stay on the straight and narrow after an app aproval...

I will be good till they throw CSP at me

Message 22 of 57
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Hot dang!

Make sure you use the Walmart Pay tied to Chase Pay (and your Freedom) for this quarter to get 5 URs per dollar at Walmart in-store using Walmart Pay.

You gonna have to elaborate more lol

First, install Chase Pay on your phone and select your Freedom as the default payment source. It is mostly useless, except at Best Buy and a couple other places. It can be tied to Walmart Pay, though. After Chase Pay is setup, then install Walmart Pay on your same phone, and use Chase Pay as the default payment method.

Voila! Chase Pay is a 4th quarter category for Freedom, and is actually a category often (3 of last 4 quarters). 5 URs per dollar (5% cash back, more for travel) are yours.

Or better yet install Chase Pay, link your Freedom card as default payment card, then use Samsung Pay and link your Chase Pay so you can use it anywhere with a MST terminal and get that sweet 5X pretty much anywhere when it's a category which is quite often despite how crappy Chase Pay itself is.

Don't you need a Samsung phone for Samsung Pay?

Message 23 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, thats a nice initial credit line! I gotta call them and ask for a credit line increase on my Freedom Unlimited!

Message 24 of 57
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Hot dang!

Make sure you use the Walmart Pay tied to Chase Pay (and your Freedom) for this quarter to get 5 URs per dollar at Walmart in-store using Walmart Pay.

You gonna have to elaborate more lol

First, install Chase Pay on your phone and select your Freedom as the default payment source. It is mostly useless, except at Best Buy and a couple other places. It can be tied to Walmart Pay, though. After Chase Pay is setup, then install Walmart Pay on your same phone, and use Chase Pay as the default payment method.

Voila! Chase Pay is a 4th quarter category for Freedom, and is actually a category often (3 of last 4 quarters). 5 URs per dollar (5% cash back, more for travel) are yours.

Or better yet install Chase Pay, link your Freedom card as default payment card, then use Samsung Pay and link your Chase Pay so you can use it anywhere with a MST terminal and get that sweet 5X pretty much anywhere when it's a category which is quite often despite how crappy Chase Pay itself is.

Don't you need a Samsung phone for Samsung Pay?

She has one if I remember correctly. If not I blame the drinks making me think things incorrectly correctly.

Message 25 of 57
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Samsung 4 life!
Message 26 of 57
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
Samsung 4 life!

Then he's right, using Chase Pay --> Samsung Pay will get you more joy.

Message 27 of 57
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Congrats @Remedios!  "Issac" and I are soooo jealous of you and George.  Enjoy that limit, your patience and focus paid off! You deserve it.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 28 of 57
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats Remmy! Is Amex next on the list?

I'm turning up the juice on the Garden fence charger once you're back.

Personally, I'd rather have Chase.

Message 29 of 57
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

A big congrats on the approval! Freedom is one of the final cards I want to pick up to complete my Chase trifecta!

Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.