cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedon Approval

Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@kilroy8 wrote:

Hot dang!

 

Make sure you use the Walmart Pay tied to Chase Pay (and your Freedom) for this quarter to get 5 URs per dollar at Walmart in-store using Walmart Pay.


You gonna have to elaborate more lol

 

Message 11 of 57
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Congrats!

















Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 12 of 57
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Hot dang!

 

Make sure you use the Walmart Pay tied to Chase Pay (and your Freedom) for this quarter to get 5 URs per dollar at Walmart in-store using Walmart Pay.


You gonna have to elaborate more lol

 


First, install Chase Pay on your phone and select your Freedom as the default payment source. It is mostly useless, except at Best Buy and a couple other places. It can be tied to Walmart Pay, though. After Chase Pay is setup, then install Walmart Pay on your same phone, and use Chase Pay as the default payment method.

 

Voila! Chase Pay is a 4th quarter category for Freedom, and is actually a category often (3 of last 4 quarters). 5 URs per dollar (5% cash back, more for travel) are yours.

Message 13 of 57
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

 

CONGRATS222222222.gif

 

Message 14 of 57
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@kilroy8 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Hot dang!

 

Make sure you use the Walmart Pay tied to Chase Pay (and your Freedom) for this quarter to get 5 URs per dollar at Walmart in-store using Walmart Pay.


You gonna have to elaborate more lol

 


First, install Chase Pay on your phone and select your Freedom as the default payment source. It is mostly useless, except at Best Buy and a couple other places. It can be tied to Walmart Pay, though. After Chase Pay is setup, then install Walmart Pay on your same phone, and use Chase Pay as the default payment method.

 

Voila! Chase Pay is a 4th quarter category for Freedom, and is actually a category often (3 of last 4 quarters). 5 URs per dollar (5% cash back, more for travel) are yours.


Or better yet install Chase Pay, link your Freedom card as default payment card, then use Samsung Pay and link your Chase Pay so you can use it anywhere with a MST terminal and get that sweet 5X pretty much anywhere when it's a category which is quite often despite how crappy Chase Pay itself is.

Message 15 of 57
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Oh and congrats on the approval! Now to stay on the straight and narrow after an app aproval...

Message 16 of 57
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Congratulations!! 👍👍






Message 17 of 57
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Congrats Rem

Nice addition

 



3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>04/2020 CCT EX 834 TU 848 EQ 844

I'd get it one piece at a time
And it wouldn't cost me a dime
You'll know it's me when I come through your town
I'm gonna ride around in style
I'm gonna drive everybody wild
'Cause I'll have the only one there is around.

- Johnny Cash One Piece At A Time
Message 18 of 57
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Congrats on your approval! 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 19 of 57
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@simplynoir wrote:

Oh and congrats on the approval! Now to stay on the straight and narrow after an app aproval...


I will be good till they throw CSP at me

Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.