cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedon Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I dont love them, but they have something I need.
Chase and me are not gonna take a long walk on a beach, holding hands.
It's just business

Long walks on the beach are reserved for you, me, C F Frost, and Ann Baker.

Congrats on your approval and a monster starting line for a Freedom!  Crossing my fingers for you on a CSP or CSR offer soon.


Thank you for forgetting our e-son Brandon. 

 

Chase is being sneaky. They took unlimited out of preapprovals, but left CSP. I'm gonna go ahead and jump on it, so both can arrive cancelled.

You cannot trick me, Chase. I have MyFico login, I know these things! 


I thought his name was Brendan?  Brendan Merle Stifler?  Smiley Frustrated  @Brian_Earl_Spilner

 

I missed that you had the CSP showing already; yeah, I'd wait at least 3-6 months on the next one.

Message 51 of 57
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I dont love them, but they have something I need.
Chase and me are not gonna take a long walk on a beach, holding hands.
It's just business

Long walks on the beach are reserved for you, me, C F Frost, and Ann Baker.

Congrats on your approval and a monster starting line for a Freedom!  Crossing my fingers for you on a CSP or CSR offer soon.


Thank you for forgetting our e-son Brandon. 

 

Chase is being sneaky. They took unlimited out of preapprovals, but left CSP. I'm gonna go ahead and jump on it, so both can arrive cancelled.

You cannot trick me, Chase. I have MyFico login, I know these things! 


I thought his name was Brendan?  Brendan Merle Stifler?  Smiley Frustrated

 

I missed that you had the CSP showing already; yeah, I'd wait at least 3-6 months on the next one.


 

 

Bueller? 

 

Message 52 of 57
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

 

 

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 53 of 57
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I dont love them, but they have something I need.
Chase and me are not gonna take a long walk on a beach, holding hands.
It's just business

Long walks on the beach are reserved for you, me, C F Frost, and Ann Baker.

Congrats on your approval and a monster starting line for a Freedom!  Crossing my fingers for you on a CSP or CSR offer soon.


Thank you for forgetting our e-son Brandon. 

 

Chase is being sneaky. They took unlimited out of preapprovals, but left CSP. I'm gonna go ahead and jump on it, so both can arrive cancelled.

You cannot trick me, Chase. I have MyFico login, I know these things! 


I thought his name was Brendan?  Brendan Merle Stifler?  Smiley Frustrated

 

I missed that you had the CSP showing already; yeah, I'd wait at least 3-6 months on the next one.


 

 

Bueller? 

 


download (1).jpeg







Message 54 of 57
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Very impressive approval. Congratulations! Use it wisely.

Stop trying to save a nickel; start trying to earn a dollar.
Message 55 of 57
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Chase Freedon Approval


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I dont love them, but they have something I need.
Chase and me are not gonna take a long walk on a beach, holding hands.
It's just business

Long walks on the beach are reserved for you, me, C F Frost, and Ann Baker.

Congrats on your approval and a monster starting line for a Freedom!  Crossing my fingers for you on a CSP or CSR offer soon.


Thank you for forgetting our e-son Brandon. 

 

Chase is being sneaky. They took unlimited out of preapprovals, but left CSP. I'm gonna go ahead and jump on it, so both can arrive cancelled.

You cannot trick me, Chase. I have MyFico login, I know these things! 


I thought his name was Brendan?  Brendan Merle Stifler?  Smiley Frustrated

 

I missed that you had the CSP showing already; yeah, I'd wait at least 3-6 months on the next one.


 

 

Bueller? 

 


download (1).jpeg


Hi Bruce Heart

Message 56 of 57
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Chase Freedon Approval

Very nicely done @Remedios! Congrats on your Freedom approval. Nice SL to boot!
Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.