Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Hyatt Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Hyatt Approval!

I went ahead and applied for the Chase Hyatt card to take advantage of the sign up bonus and the two free nights. I spend well over $1000 a month on unnecessary things :/, might aswell. I applied Saturday night and got the 30 day message. I called today and provided my SSN so they can look me up. They asked for my Name, phone number and sent a text message to me. That was it. She said my SL was $5000. Which is now my highest limit on any card. My highest before was Amazon @ $1300. I'm pretty shocked. I wasn't expecting that much to start off with. Maybe this card is easier to apply for since its co-branded? I have been trying to look that info up and found nothing. They pulled EQ which took off 5 points. My credit score was 710, now its 705 with this HP. I am not complaining. I have 15% utilization, and 5 Inquiries. 5 months AAoA and 6 accounts total. 7 months of credit history. This is also my first chase card. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Hyatt Approval!

Congrats on your approval..  Didn't know they still had the 2 day offer, thought it was just 40k points?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Hyatt Approval!

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on your approval..  Didn't know they still had the 2 day offer, thought it was just 40k points?

I probably worded it wrong lol. Its 40k points for spending $2000 within the first 3 months. 1 free night annually if I am not mistaken. 

*Edit. I read the bonuses wrong....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.