Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Hyatt

tag
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

Chase Hyatt

Decided to app for Chase Hyatt after getting a mailer and seeing that our office receptionist signed me up for a World of Hyatt account for a conference booking a while back.  I figured the bonus is good and I've already got 1500 points from the conference...might as well go for the 2 free nights and $50 statement credit from a dummy booking.  Will hopefully be able to get the 5k AU bonus as well.

My first ever Chase app.  Got 30 day message.  Called status line and robo lady told me I was approved for $10,500 and a 16.74% APR.  Decent APR for this card, though not good in the grand scheme of things.  Wouldn't carry a balance on it anyway, so I suppose that doesn't matter.

edit:  Forgot to include stats.  Chase pulled EX.  Current score 758.  No baddies, probably 0% util reported.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Hyatt

CONGRATULATIONS on the Hyatt approval!!! I love my Hyatt card. Choose well where to use that 2 free night. I'll be using mine at Park Hyatt Vendome Paris in 16 days!!! $800/night stay for free? Oh yea!!! Park Hyatt New York next to Central Park is $$$$ as well.
Message 2 of 5
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

Yes, I've got my eye on domestic Park Hyatt properties or possibly one of the all inclusives in Cancun or Jamaica.  The free night every year definitely makes the AF worth it too.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a free night every year? Whaaatttt?!? i didn't know that at all!!! Or just forgot? You can tell I never read those fine prints. Thank you!!! That's awesome.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval and welcome to the Chase Hyatt family!

The annual free night is at a category 1-4 property only, just fyi.

It is still nice to have a free night. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.