Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Hyatt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Hyatt

Got approved for 40k bonus + 50 dollars.  Initially it said 30 days.  But called status line and said it was approved and card was on the way.  This is my 19th card this year.  So I feel like I need one more before the year is out.  Have to remove my spade as my 2 month withdrawl is over.  

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Hyatt

Unless i missed it, what limit they approve you with?

Congrats! to your bonus card to wrap up the year with Chase.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

19th. Wow. Congrats.

Also, would you mind sharing data points?
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
19th. Wow. Congrats.

Thanks.

I was hoping that they would pull Equifax which is what they have done for my wife recently as I only have 5 hard pulls on Equifax and 715 FICO but they pulled Experian: 699 FICO, 12 Hard Pulls last 12 months , 3 percent utilization, 18 new accounts last 10 months, 3 serious baddies (charge-off, foreclosure) that are six years old.  190k income. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Unless i missed it, what limit they approve you with?

Congrats! to your bonus card to wrap up the year with Chase.

Thanks.  Not sure of the amount.   I got 30 day message than waited an hour and called status line and it said it was approved. Is there a number I can call to find out my credit limit before I get the card. Not that concerned as I don't carry a balance and have just spent 3k in a month on SPG with a 1k limit.  

Message 5 of 11
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

One day or two day free nights offer?  

Congrats!

Message 6 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@BronzeTrader wrote:

One day or two day free nights offer?  

Congrats!

they dont have that offer anymore just the 40k point offer and believe 5k for au

Message 7 of 11
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Not sure if it worth for me.  There are so many hotel cards.  And Hyatt seems have the fewest properties of the major chains.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah depends where you want to go. Just stayed at Hyatt in Orlando. . There is beachfront hotel near why I live that on a summer weekend is 500 a night or 20k points so it will
work out well for me as I will get 1000 dollars of value out of it.

Compared to SPG sign up which I will get less than 600 dollars of value. Really hard finding places that accept SPG free nights days I want to go there.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
19th. Wow. Congrats.

Thanks.

I was hoping that they would pull Equifax which is what they have done for my wife recently as I only have 5 hard pulls on Equifax and 715 FICO but they pulled Experian: 699 FICO, 12 Hard Pulls last 12 months , 3 percent utilization, 18 new accounts last 10 months, 3 serious baddies (charge-off, foreclosure) that are six years old.  190k income. 

Congrats! For a bank that is known for 5/24, they don't seem to be new accounts or inquiry sensitive for their cards that don't fall into 5/24 or if you have a special offer from them. At least for me as well with lots of new accounts and inqs, I was able to get approved for IHG at a generous SL last month. Hope you get a good limit as well!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.