Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG Premier MC

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase IHG Premier MC

Nicely done on your over 5/24 success!!  Congratulations on your Chase IHG approval!! 👏🏼🎉🍾

Message 11 of 18
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the IHG MC!

And that $200... LOL03.gif

Message 12 of 18
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 13 of 18
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Current FICO 8:

Message 14 of 18
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@MrT_521 wrote:

I'm glad to see this DP! I would like to get the IHG Premier soon, but I'm at lol/24. I saw a DP or two somewhere else, maybe Reddit or DoC comment section, where some had been approved even though they were at or over 5/24.

My plan is to try it and see what happens. If I am denied, P2 (my wife) will get it. She is well under 5/24. I'd like for both of us to have one anyway, because the annual free night is well worth the AF.

I will not be traveling until about 6 or 7 months from now, and I'd like to get the card soon to get the SUB before I travel.

Not sure how I beat 5/24 but there are two possibilities.   They may not be a strict on this card since it is a cobranded card, and I had a pre-approval link through my IHG Rewards Account.   My money is on the pre-approval getting it for me.   I had no green checkmarks in my Chase account. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 15 of 18
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Chase approval 👍🏼

Message 16 of 18
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Congrats on a very nice approval, 17.2K is fantastic!

Enjoy your new card!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 17 of 18
MrT_521
Regular Contributor

@MakingProgress wrote:

Not sure how I beat 5/24 but there are two possibilities.   They may not be a strict on this card since it is a cobranded card, and I had a pre-approval link through my IHG Rewards Account.   My money is on the pre-approval getting it for me.   I had no green checkmarks in my Chase account. 

I'm working on a SUB now. When I'm finished with that, I plan to apply for this card and see what happens.

Personal Cards

Business Cards

Debit Cards

FICO 8 Scores (as of Dec 14, 2022)

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.