Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG Select Reward Credit Card Approval

tag
askme3012
New Contributor

Chase IHG Select Reward Credit Card Approval

Wanted to get this card for a long time.  I was planning a trip anyway and thought this was right time. And then, got a targeted offer for 100K points so decided to pull the plug.

Submitted the application and had to call in for verification. Basic questions and 2 minutes of wait . Approved for 28K.  Smiley Happy

Asked to move 13K over to my Chase Sapphire Preferred and no issues.Got that done as well. 

Now, CSP is 25K and IHG card is 15K.

Asked for rush shipping and got it. 

Still not showing me as a Platinum Elite member in the IHG website. Does anybody know how long does it take to reflect in the IHG website after the approval?

US Bank Cash+ $18.9K || Discover IT $29.3K || Barclays Arrival $6K || AMEX BCE $50K || Chase Freedom $7K || First Tech CU $12K ||First Tech CU $25K || CSP $25K || BofA Cash Rewards $12K || Citi TYP $12K || IHG Rewards $15K
Starting Score: All CRAs : Started from scratch
Current Score: TU 821 , EQ 816 (Credit Karma) EX FICO 798
Goal Score: All CRAs : 800+

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase IHG Select Reward Credit Card Approval

Awesome Chase experience and results!

Congratulations

Message 2 of 7
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Congrats! I am aiming to get this, but how did u get the 100k offer?? I see 60k everywhere..

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 3 of 7
askme3012
New Contributor

This was a targeted offer and I used to get this email every now and then.

I believe with 60k points - No annual fee for first year and $50 statement credit.

With 80K points - No annual fee for first year and NO $50 statement credit.

With 100K points - Annual fee ($49) for 1st year and NO $50 statement credit.

I would subscribe to the IHG Rewards emails.

US Bank Cash+ $18.9K || Discover IT $29.3K || Barclays Arrival $6K || AMEX BCE $50K || Chase Freedom $7K || First Tech CU $12K ||First Tech CU $25K || CSP $25K || BofA Cash Rewards $12K || Citi TYP $12K || IHG Rewards $15K
Starting Score: All CRAs : Started from scratch
Current Score: TU 821 , EQ 816 (Credit Karma) EX FICO 798
Goal Score: All CRAs : 800+

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@askme3012 wrote:

Wanted to get this card for a long time.  I was planning a trip anyway and thought this was right time. And then, got a targeted offer for 100K points so decided to pull the plug.

Submitted the application and had to call in for verification. Basic questions and 2 minutes of wait . Approved for 28K.  Smiley Happy

Asked to move 13K over to my Chase Sapphire Preferred and no issues.Got that done as well. 

Still not showing me as a Platinum Elite member in the IHG website. Does anybody know how long does it take to reflect in the IHG website after the approval?

My IHG Rewards profile was updated to reflect Platinum Elite after the first billing cycle.

Message 5 of 7
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@askme3012 wrote:

Congrat!

Message 6 of 7
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Thanks man, i subscribed. Now just gotta wait. Smiley Happy

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.