cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG and AARP 16K, 9K Approved :)

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase IHG and AARP 16K, 9K Approved :)

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Chase is worth chasing.... 

+1

AMEN

Message 21 of 28
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Most of my exposure is with Chase.  I like its UR points.  I have like 180,000 points now. 

Message 22 of 28
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Most of my exposure is with Chase.  I like its UR points.  I have like 180,000 points now. 

Smiley Happy NICE Smiley Happy

my exposure is everywhere lol I love having things in alot of banks Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 28
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

my exposure is everywhere lol I love having things in alot of banks Smiley Happy

I forget my points if they are in 10 banks. Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 28
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

I wish I could forget about my credit cards lol I go online and check them muti times a day lol

Message 25 of 28
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Just wonder how many cards you get?  I closed  a bunch and removed like $100,000 credit line from my file. So I can get more card with bonus.  High credit line is bad to me. A liability.

Message 26 of 28
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Just wonder how many cards you get?  I closed  a bunch and removed like $100,000 credit line from my file. So I can get more card with bonus.  High credit line is bad to me. A liability.

Message 27 of 28
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Someone must have > 1,000 cards to get to $1MM credit... So figure.  A tall task to spend the time.  Wife or husband may get jealous of the luv elsewhere.  Just affiars wtih the house of cards. 

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.