Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriot

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

Chase Marriot

Applied for Marriott on 3/23 and ofcourse got the 30 day message. Followed the advice on the forum of letting it ride only checking the status

by phone a couple times receiving same 30 day message. Finally today called to check status and APPROVED \

Credit limit   21,000 (transunion score 744)

while waiting the last couple weeks decided to try for some CLI

BOA  increased 10,000 to 20,000 (had increase 6 months ago  also pulled transunion)

AMEX 3x increase from 3,000 to 9,000

decided to try for amex SPG since I got the increase  Approved for 2,000  amex always gives me small initial limits

my 3rd amex revolver to go with mi PRG

Finally jump on the bandwagon with the Blispay   Approved for 7,500

Probably only applied for other things to keep my anticipation down while waitng for the Marriott decision but I guess it worked out

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Marriot

Awesome, congrats!

Not app'ing for Blispay here, my TU is my highest so I know it's a no. But def love seeing all the + results from everyone!
Message 2 of 13
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approvals! Nice limit on the Marriott card.
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's great! Worth the wait... Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
12njoy
Super Contributor

@tmoney wrote:

Applied for Marriott on 3/23 and ofcourse got the 30 day message. Followed the advice on the forum of letting it ride only checking the status

by phone a couple times receiving same 30 day message. Finally today called to check status and APPROVED \

Credit limit   21,000 (transunion score 744)

while waiting the last couple weeks decided to try for some CLI

BOA  increased 10,000 to 20,000 (had increase 6 months ago  also pulled transunion)

AMEX 3x increase from 3,000 to 9,000

decided to try for amex SPG since I got the increase  Approved for 2,000  amex always gives me small initial limits

my 3rd amex revolver to go with mi PRG

Finally jump on the bandwagon with the Blispay   Approved for 7,500

Probably only applied for other things to keep my anticipation down while waitng for the Marriott decision but I guess it worked out

Congrats.  With a name like tmoney I knew there would be big success.  Congrats again.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! That is a phat sl too.

Message 6 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval !! Very nice SL

Message 8 of 13
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!! 

Message 9 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.