Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Approved

tag
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe parter verification is what my application is going thru when they said it is being handled by Ritz Carlton directly.  This wait is killing me it's been since 4/6 and still 30 day message.

If that's the case then you are about to get the approval... or maybe take a shot and call them tomorrow? 

I think if you were rejected, the lady who transferred you would have delivered the news.

Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I honestly have no clue but if you say it goes thru partner verification it makes sense when she sit it's with ritz Carlton directly and they may ask me a few security questions.  I will keep calling the automated line.  I hope you are right i just have a bad feeling for some reason since it's taking so long.  I appreciate all the help and pointers.

Message 22 of 33
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Another reason I sped up the process is that I read on some forum where a guy missed out on Chase signup bonus because his application was approved after the promotional period, even though he submitted his application prior to that. Marriott 80K offer is ending on April 30th.

Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and I will update you either way when I hear an outcome.

Message 24 of 33
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval and I will update you either way when I hear an outcome.

I am sure it'll be an approval. Do post back.

Message 25 of 33
taxi818
Super Contributor

Patience is everything. If you're getting 30 day messGe. It's a good thing. It is how it is. Could be 7-10 message. We all know what that means.
Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done!  Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 33
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nicely done!  Smiley Happy

Thanks NeverTooLate Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Another reason I sped up the process is that I read on some forum where a guy missed out on Chase signup bonus because his application was approved after the promotional period, even though he submitted his application prior to that. Marriott 80K offer is ending on April 30th.

Where did you get the offer expiration date info?

Message 29 of 33
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Where did you get the offer expiration date info?

I don't remember.. It was either FT or some other forum. I'll try to find the link.

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.