cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

After seeing the 80K + 7.5k (AU) promotion return around mid-February, and considering any potential changes that may or may not happen on the horizon with Chase's co-branded cards, it was a no brainer to take the plunge now Smiley Tongue  The application went into pending and took exactly 30 days from start to finish (application was submitted on 2/18).  I did not call lending or verification, just let it ride.  I checked the status periodically (4x in a 30 day period) and it was finally approved on Friday, 3/18, for $15,000.  The account showed up online on 3/20 and I received the approval/benefits e-mail on 3/21.  APR = 16.24% (thankfully Chase was not harsh with assigning the highest APR Smiley Very Happy).  So for now, Ink will have to wait!

Marriott Pending.jpg

Chase Marriott.jpg

And, of course, there were other little surprises before that Smiley Tongue  Approved for my 3rd Fifth Third Bank CC - Cash Rewards $12,500 (same SL as the last one from October 2015).

Fifth Third CR Details.jpg

Fifth Third Summary.jpg

And, lastly some auto-CLIs.  BBVA NBA AmEx went from $30,000 to $40,000 in the early part of March - card is 11 months old.  Hard to imagine it has been almost a year when I started the whole BBVA frenzy! (sorry to all the folks who are still having trouble with their BBVA cards or approvals - I swear it wasn't me that caused the recent messes!).

BBVA NBA AutoCLI MP.jpg

Some Comenity PayPal Credit and True Value Discover auto-CLIs (hopefully Comenity doesn't close the True Value Discover, but if they do, oh well - a good run indeed):

PPC AutoCLI.jpg

TVD March.jpg

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

Congrats Finstar! And no, I started the BBVA frenzy Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 60
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

Nice Congrats!!!! 

Message 3 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:
Congrats Finstar! And no, I started the BBVA frenzy Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy  Thanks B!!! Yes, you're right, thanks to you and One7 I went for it and look at the craziness today Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats!!!! 

Thanks Saleen!!

Message 5 of 60
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats FinStar! Amazing approvals as expected! Very nice on that BBVA!!!! 

Message 6 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

Congrats FinStar! Amazing approvals as expected! Very nice on that BBVA!!!! 

Thanks ddemari!  I was surprised on BBVA as well since there's really not a whole lot of data points on auto-CLIs.  So it was a lovely surprise indeed Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 60
ddemari
Super Contributor

out of the three 5/3 cards I have, 2 are World MasterCards but they dont show uponline like yours. They just say mastercard account and they dont report as flexible limits, maybe mine with them just say world for kicks lol. 

Message 8 of 60
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ballllliiiinnnngggggg!! You GO Finstar! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

out of the three 5/3 cards I have, 2 are World MasterCards but they dont show uponline like yours. They just say mastercard account and they dont report as flexible limits, maybe mine with them just say world for kicks lol. 

You can edit the nickames for each account if you want .  Click on the Service Center button on the top right, then select Account Nicknames and rename each of them to whatever you think is easiest to identify them online.  I had to do it after the 3rd one because otherwise I'd have to remember the last 4-digits for each account.  So, this was the easier option Smiley Wink  Try it!

Fifth Third Options.jpg

Message 10 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.