cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

@FinStar wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

out of the three 5/3 cards I have, 2 are World MasterCards but they dont show uponline like yours. They just say mastercard account and they dont report as flexible limits, maybe mine with them just say world for kicks lol. 

You can edit the nickames for each account if you want .  Click on the Service Center button on the top right, then select Account Nicknames and renameeach of them to whatever you think is easiest to identify them online.  I had to do it after the 3rd one because otherwise I'd have to remember the last 4-digits for each account.  So, this was the easier option Smiley Wink  Try it!

Fifth Third Options.jpg

you are so smart my friend! thanks for the tip! on it! 

Message 11 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

@baller4life wrote:
Ballllliiiinnnngggggg!! You GO Finstar! Smiley Happy

Awwwwe Thanks Baller!  Smiley Tongue  I think this is it for 2016 as far as CCs + the travels begin.

Message 12 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

out of the three 5/3 cards I have, 2 are World MasterCards but they dont show uponline like yours. They just say mastercard account and they dont report as flexible limits, maybe mine with them just say world for kicks lol. 

You can edit the nickames for each account if you want .  Click on the Service Center button on the top right, then select Account Nicknames and renameeach of them to whatever you think is easiest to identify them online.  I had to do it after the 3rd one because otherwise I'd have to remember the last 4-digits for each account.  So, this was the easier option Smiley Wink  Try it!

Fifth Third Options.jpg

you are so smart my friend! thanks for the tip! on it! 

Sure!  You are welcome ddemari!  See, now you can display them proudly as WMCs!  I never knew why the SU2C was never a WMC, and not that it matters, but it's on the same Real Life Rewards program as their other two CCs who are issued as WMCs.  So who knows.

Message 13 of 60
ddemari
Super Contributor

i cant believe I never tried that! omg its so much easier to see the cards instead of thinking what card ends in #### lol. 

Message 14 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

i cant believe I never tried that! omg its so much easier to see the cards instead of thinking what card ends in #### lol. 

Oh yes!  See, so much easier when you have multiple accounts since 5/3 doesn't really display the actual CC program (or picture) like Chase or Citi does, for example (even though both Chase and Citi also have the nickname feature but the CC logo makes it easier to indentify).

Message 15 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow... Nice limits.  Congrats!!

Message 16 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow... Nice limits.  Congrats!!

Thank you Yes-Its-Me!! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 60
baller4life
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Ballllliiiinnnngggggg!! You GO Finstar! Smiley Happy

Awwwwe Thanks Baller!  Smiley Tongue  I think this is it for 2016 as far as CCs + the travels begin.

You know you the man! Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 18 of 60
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice...Congrats!

Message 19 of 60
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 20 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.