cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

@DoroLucky wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks DoroLucky.  I appreciate it Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 60
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

Been churning for a month now Lol

There was no way I would have missed this opportunity 

Congrats Fin man

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 32 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats FinStar on the approval and CLIs.  You must be approaching $2 million in limits by now Smiley Tongue

Thank you Irish!  Nah...not even close....yet.... J/K!  I'm staying put for a while and going to see about getting Ink in a couple years Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@SisterGirl wrote:

Congrats on the amazing sucesses !

I appreciate it SisterGirl!  Thank you!

Message 34 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats Finstar on a role like usual.. Grats on your recent successes!  I get to live my credit dreams through you Smiley Happy

Awwe you're awesome CC - thanks for the kind words!  Hey, since you're "sorta" roaming outside of the garden... you know... ahem... cough, cough 80,000... Smiley Tongue

Message 35 of 60
myjourney
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats FinStar on the approval and CLIs.  You must be approaching $2 million in limits by now Smiley Tongue

Thank you Irish!  Nah...not even close....yet.... J/K!  I'm staying put for a while and going to see about getting Ink in a couple years Smiley Wink

I hate to be the guy doing the nudging but 

Ummmm why wait it's only 1 pull maybe 2 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 36 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd bet that you can get the Ink now if you applied.

Curious about the Fifth Third cards.  What is the appeal of them that you now have 3 of them?  Really not that familiar with the cards.

Message 37 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Nice series FinStar as usual.

Quick question on the Fifth Third approval though.

You say they auto-cli that account?

Have you experienced those before with the other ones and can you elaborate on some timeline that you noticed or stood out for you?

Thanks CreditMagic7Smiley Happy

Ok, with Fifth Third, my first approval was literally on NYE, 12/31/13, for the SU2C MC $9,500.  I submitted that one at the branch.  The 2nd one was the Real Life Rewards WMC which was approved in October of last year for $12,500 (I submitted that one online through my online portal).  Now, this last one (Cash rewards), showed in my 5/3 products dashboard almost like a "pseudo" pre-approval.  So, after doing some research on the card itself, I said...sure, why not?!  Submitted it online (quick pre-filled process) went into pending and eventually was approved within 2 days - the same CL as the Real Life Rewards WMC was assigned to the Cash Rewards WMC, $12,500.

Thus far, no CLIs on the others since they seem adequate CL-wise.  I believe CLs on any 5/3 CC is HP so there was no need to poke the bear and just run for the hills with the 3rd approval instead! Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully this helps

Message 38 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@someg33k wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

out of the three 5/3 cards I have, 2 are World MasterCards but they dont show uponline like yours. They just say mastercard account and they dont report as flexible limits, maybe mine with them just say world for kicks lol. 

You can edit the nickames for each account if you want .  Click on the Service Center button on the top right, then select Account Nicknames and rename each of them to whatever you think is easiest to identify them online.  I had to do it after the 3rd one because otherwise I'd have to remember the last 4-digits for each account.  So, this was the easier option Smiley Wink  Try it!

Fifth Third Options.jpg

Congrats!

Still poking the Comenity bear as well huh Smiley Wink

I do something similar with my Chase accounts nicknames. Marriott would probly smack me if they saw it..

Chase cards.jpg

Well, the Comenity "bear" poked me Smiley Tongue  Actually, the only way I found out about the CLI was because of their emails that from time to time mention the CL and spending power, etc.  Then, I noticed it was different so when I logged on I was able to confirm they did the auto--CLI.  Of course, I still feel bad for others who have had their Comenity cards recently shutdown and not sure why some of us are spared (maybe for now)?  Now, if they close mine, no worries, I have plenty others that can take its place!

And, I LOVE the nicknames you selected for the Disney and Marriott CCs!!! Smiley Very Happy Those are perfect!

Message 39 of 60
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd bet that you can get the Ink now if you applied.

Curious about the Fifth Third cards.  What is the appeal of them that you now have 3 of them?  Really not that familiar with the cards.

Ill chime in here too as I have 3 of their cards. Finstar you are really racking up those real life rewards, too haha!

5/3 interested me because they are known to pull to fico 04 TU, which they always did and its my best score. They also dont bother me. I have never interacted on the phone with them. The apr they gave me on all my cards was 13.9% which for me and rewards cards thats pretty low. They give out a decent credit limit. 2 cards approved at 8k and another card approved at 5k. The rewards system of theirs isnt really anything to write home about. But if you are putting serious spend on those cards, it could be lucrative. When I first had 5/3, you couldnt pay your card bill online, put they updated their site and you could finally add a checking account from another bank and pay that card like you do normally. I like them haha. 

Message 40 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.