cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Rewards Premier approved, but no Expedite available

tag
vissionaire

Chase Marriott Rewards Premier approved, but no Expedite available

Posting as it might be useful to others.

I applied 4/11 and got approved instantly online. I'm already a Chase cardholder, so logged in and saw that the account and new card number were live in the system. Called Chase and also SM'd asking for a shipping expedite due to upcoming purchase that would help take down the initial spend. Told from both avenues that they do not have a way to expedite the card due to the partnership program--I pointed out that my accounts seem to already be linked, but to no avail. (Got my expedite hopes from previous posts here) Looks like YMMV depending on who you talk to, but it sure wasn't fun to be shot down.

56hrs after app, got a message that the card was on its way. It looks to be coming via snail mail and won't be making it in time.

EQ 835, TU 843, EX 847
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards Premier approved, but no Expedite available

Congrats on the approval.. Ya Marriott and Ritz they don't rush the process as they need verification from marriott and takes awhile for whatever reason priot ot shipping cards.. If it is snail mail you certainly could call tomorrow and request it overnighted or two days.  

Message 2 of 4
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I just got my Marriott business in the mail yesterday, I tried getting expidited shipping like I did on the Ritz, but it shipped out on the 11th and I got it on the 15th so not too bad?
Message 3 of 4
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@vissionaire wrote:

Posting as it might be useful to others.

I applied 4/11 and got approved instantly online. I'm already a Chase cardholder, so logged in and saw that the account and new card number were live in the system. Called Chase and also SM'd asking for a shipping expedite due to upcoming purchase that would help take down the initial spend. Told from both avenues that they do not have a way to expedite the card due to the partnership program--I pointed out that my accounts seem to already be linked, but to no avail. (Got my expedite hopes from previous posts here) Looks like YMMV depending on who you talk to, but it sure wasn't fun to be shot down.

56hrs after app, got a message that the card was on its way. It looks to be coming via snail mail and won't be making it in time.

It is not the shipping, but the making of the card....

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.