Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Marriott

I was considering the Chase Ritz but decided to go for the Marriott instead. I was planning on waiting until December-ish but I saw that their current bonus is set to expire soon so I just went for it the other night.

Approved instantly for $7500. Banks must love that number for me because this is now the 4th credit account at $7500.

Ok, NO MORE APPS for me until next year. Seriously, this time. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Marriott

congrats,   i want the ritz also but...  not now.

Message 2 of 26
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Congrats, Chase has been approving applications lately.  That is a good thing. 

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 26
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

congrats!

Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 6 of 26
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats!! I have both Ritz and Marriott. My long term strategy is keep Marriott, close Ritz. But I plan on keeping Ritz for another year at least. Marriott is a nice card! Enjoy. 

Message 7 of 26
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 9 of 26
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! I have my eye on the Marriot as well. Will wait a bit... Maybe that 70k, $1k spend will come back around.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.