cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Mileage Plus Explorer approved! No HP!

tag
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Chase Mileage Plus Explorer approved! No HP!

So, even though I said my previous Ritz Carlton approval end of October was going to be my last app, I got a mailer from Chase for 50K bonus miles for the Chase Mileage Plus Explorer after a $2K spend in 3 months.  Tossed it around in my head for a few days and said, I have been flying United a lot the last few years and using my Amex PLAT or Arrival+ WEMC, probably time to pull the trigger, so I did.

Saturday applied and got the 7-10 day message and got a call just now to verify some info and they approved me for $27K. Funny thing is, all my CRs are frozen, I checked just now and confirmed that TU, EQ and EX are frozen, so wonder how they did approve, unless either using the last pull from end of October for the Ritz Carlton or a soft pull or maybe both?

In any event, this will come in handy for my Xmas trip out to Tahoe for 2 weeks!!

This call took place about 15 mins ago, logged into my chase account and see it it already there!

Chase.JPG

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Mileage Plus Explorer approved! No HP!

Impressive.

Enjoy the new card and Congrats! on the new approval with a decent SL too.

Message 2 of 11
ddemari
Super Contributor

very impressive! congrats to you! enjoy! 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

No HP? That's awesome!

I also got that offer and applied back in August for this card. Instant approval at $18K starting limit. I don't know if it was an HP as I never checked afterwards. It probably was though. It's been my DD for the past few months. I just finished the $2K spend (I surprisingly don't spend much money; go figure).

I look forward to priority boarding, Club access, and mileage not expiring!
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hot **bleep**! Look @ that. I think drinks, dinner and more drinks will definitely be on you! You can afford it.
What time shall I be there?
Message 5 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats..If ritz was in last 30 days being the approval on it they used that HP .

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic approval, merlin! Congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great approval ... go for the gold and get the 50K!!!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.  I use my card quite often. 

Message 9 of 11
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!! 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.