Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Offer - CSP - Given 30 Day Notice - Update Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Offer - CSP - Given 30 Day Notice

@LunaBuna wrote:

Here is the full recap, maybe someone in the future will have the same issues and can see what occured with me.

Noticed the offer for the CSP on Saturday and applied.  As I said, all the app wanted was my income and my phone number.  After hitting send, I receieved the 30 day notice on the site, and in an email.  I immediately recieved notification, that I had pulls on Equibase and Transunion, which for me is a good thing as my scores are a little higher on those two.

On Sunday I called the automated line, recieved the 30 day notice again on the phone.  Called the automated line early in the AM on Monday, received 30 day notice.  At 830 in the morning (two hours after i called the automated system) I recieved a call from Chase Fraud Dept.  They sent me a text message with a six digit code and asked me to read the code back.  I did, then was asked to name a former employer, which I did.  They informed me that I was who I said i was, which was great, as I was concerned I was not me.

Then I was informed I was approved for the Card with a SL of $22,400, which is just a silly number.  I mean why not just 20,000, or 22,500, but I am sure it is based on algorythms.

So in the end, all is well, I guess Chase likes what they see with me.

Awesome ending!  Congratulations!  Thank you for the follow-up!  Fantasicly odd SL, but still GREAT!!!  

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.