Chase PALLADIUM Approved!!!!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase PALLADIUM Approved!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Random question.  Do you know where the card was shipped from and the weight of the package?

Cards are typically shipped from Westerville, Ohio.  Not sure as far the the weight of the package for Palladium.

My Ritz was compromised over the weekend and they're overnighting me a new set.  UPS has the package weight listed as 2.00 lbs.

I applied for the Palladium on Friday afternoon, and on Monday morning I received an email from UPS that I could expect a shipment from "JPMorgan Chase BOIMG OH1-0393" from Westerville., OH.  It was 1lb. and to be shipped 2nd day air, but strangely said it was going to be delivered today.  Then this morning I reveived a notification saying it wouldn't be delivered until tomorrow.  However as of now, UPS is stil showing it as being processed, and they haven't received the package yet.  I called earlier today, and the JPMorgan people said that probably means I'm approved, but it's still showing pending for them.  They can't even find the shipment in their system.

I think applying over the holiday weekend screwed everything up.  I don't know why it would be shipped 2nd day air instead of overnight.  I have the Ritz card too, and that said it was coming from "Chase Card Services", so I'm hoping the fact that this is showing as"JPMorgan Chase BOIMG OH1-0393" is a positive sign.  It's also not showing up in my online accounts.  I guess I'll see what happens.  The person I talked to is going to call me back on Thursday and see if there's more information and they can figure it out.  I guess all I can do now is wait.

Well that is interesting.  Yes, I typically avoid Holiday applications due to any impending delays.  Other than Palladium, are you expecting any other card(s) from them or any type of literature/info?  I suppose waiting is the only thing one can do.  Mine is technically in the truck for delivery sometime during the day (before 3 pm EST)

Message 71 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope.  Frustrating.  

Message 72 of 110
Taoron
Frequent Contributor

Truly amazing.  Congrats on that.  I look forward to 10 years down the road after my BK falls off, I am in even better financial shape than I am now, and life is better..

Don't want to feel discouraged, but sometimes I question why I'm even bothering trying to improve my credit-- but I know it's the best thing to do in the long run, I may not be in the position right now to buy a house.  Single, a basic income, no debt (thanks to BK last year) and nothing really to my name, other then a few electronic devices, clothes, and personal items. 

I know that how things are today won't necesarily mean that it will be that way 10 years from now.  Here's to 10 years and a better life to us all.

Message 73 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, you have high scores for having a recent bankruptcy.  My only negative is a ridiculous $350 charge off from 3.5 years ago that I'm still trying to fight, and my scores are the same as yours.  

Message 74 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope.  Frustrating.  

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your Palladium is approved/enroute.  Definitely keep us posted!

Message 75 of 110
rlx01
Established Contributor

@FinStar: did you also app for the Pallidium?
Message 76 of 110
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Someone send me the application!

I'm determined to get this card and I have now asked 2 bankers that don't even know how to apply... I'm like it's a paper application and it goes through private banking!

Message 77 of 110
rlx01
Established Contributor

@emergent: have you tried the app status line?
Message 78 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@rlx01 wrote:
@FinStar: did you also app for the Pallidium?

Oh heavens no LOL.  But, I will definitely consider it for next year, depending what all remains (benefits-wise) with this card Smiley Wink

Message 79 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called earlier today again. It's still showing as pending. Here's another strange thing. The UPS shipping label was created on the 23rd. The hard pull for the card only happened yesterday. Hopefully that means I'm already approved and they're just figuring out what kind of credit line to give me.
Message 80 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.