Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase PALLADIUM Approved!!!!

tag
tehpud
New Contributor

Chase PALLADIUM Approved!!!!

Never did I think that this day would occur!  I got invited to apply to the Chase Palladium Card.  I wasn't really looking around, but I had always wanted the card for all the wrong reasons.  I got the instant approval and received the card 2 days later!  Absolutely beautiful packaging.  I have never seen a credit card come so well packaged before. This is also by far the heaviest credit card I have held.  It makes the CSP feel like a plastic card in comparison.

A little background on me and on these forums:

When I came here to these forums I was not in school, buried in poor financial decisions and ultimately leading to the discovery of a very low credit score.  Within 7 years of being here, researching, planning, and executing; I was able to dig myself out, pay off debts, remove items through negotiations with collections and get to a better place.  All while I went back to school, started my career and grew.

Thank you MYFICO Community for making this possible!

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1682.JPG

Starting Score: 507 TU | 549 EX | 525 EQ // 05/11
Current Score: 773TU | 740 EX | 751 EQ // 06/13
Goal Score: 775 TU | 795 EX | 745 EQ

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 110
109 REPLIES 109
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Re: Chase PALLADIUM Approved!!!!

Amazing! Congratulations! What's the limit on the pretty girl?! 

Message 2 of 110
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Jelly. Congrats.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 3 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet and congrats.. if you don't mind sharing what is the limit on it? Also, how did you get an instant approval on it when it takes a few days to process the app?  I am just curious..

Message 4 of 110
northface28
Established Contributor

faint2.gif

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 5 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoo Hoo! Congrats!  Smiley Very Happy  Awesome looking card!

Message 6 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

@northface28 wrote:

faint2.gif

LOLSmiley Tongue

Message 7 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, congrats!
Message 8 of 110
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats... Guess OP has some serious money with Chase would be my guess or connections with a CPB or both.

Message 9 of 110
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done and Congratulations on your Palladium approval!  Your hard work and efforts paid off!

Message 10 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.