Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon 15 Months Post-BK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Recon 15 Months Post-BK

Thanks for the reply Bella. I dont really want a lot of cards. My goal really is to just apply for the ones that I will truly use, but I want somewhat of an assortment.  I think personallly the only store card I would go for at this time would be the Amazon if Chase doesn't approve me.  When I do apply I will let you know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the reply Bella. I dont really want a lot of cards. My goal really is to just apply for the ones that I will truly use, but I want somewhat of an assortment.  I think personallly the only store card I would go for at this time would be the Amazon if Chase doesn't approve me.  When I do apply I will let you know how it goes. Smiley Happy

You have a wise plan. Smiley Happy I believe I could have a stronger credit profile and better scores right now had I been more conservative but, at the same time I can't complain, I have acquired some true goal cards and gotten in with Chase again. I will be watching for your Chase approval/recon thread. Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 88
Scupra
Super Contributor

Just now seeing this, sorry, and wanted to to say congrats! I love seeing people recon successfully with Chase Smiley Very Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 53 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you include chase in ur chp7 bk???

Message 54 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scupra wrote:

Just now seeing this, sorry, and wanted to to say congrats! I love seeing people recon successfully with Chase Smiley Very Happy

Thanks, Scupra! Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

did you include chase in ur chp7 bk???

Yes I did. This was in the thread. Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 88
kobe2012
Established Contributor

how much did you burn them for??? sorry, i mustve missed it somewhere in the thread... I burned them for $13000 total... would love to get back in with them since I do my  banking with them and great payment history before BK... 

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 57 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kobe2012 wrote:

how much did you burn them for??? sorry, i mustve missed it somewhere in the thread... I burned them for $13000 total... would love to get back in with them since I do my  banking with them and great payment history before BK... 

Roughly $9k. Good luck when you decide to app. Please let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 88
JoshSF

Wow, congratulations on rebuilding and this success! And thank you so much for posting about it in detail. I'm going to pass it on to my partner, who had to go through bankruptcy recently. Rebuilding will be commencing soon!

7/17: EX 750, TU 741, EQ 716
AAoA = 12.7yrs (Exp), 13.6 years (TU/Eq)

Message 59 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshSF wrote:

Wow, congratulations on rebuilding and this success! And thank you so much for posting about it in detail. I'm going to pass it on to my partner, who had to go through bankruptcy recently. Rebuilding will be commencing soon!

Thanks, JoshSF! Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.