Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Approval

I applied for the Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite on January 15th, and after instantly receving the "30 day message", I called into lending to inquire as to what the status of my application was.  They told me that the application would be processed in the order in which it came in and that I would receive an answer in writing within 30 days. 

So every day, several times a day, I have called into the automated system to check my status.  The same thing; 30 days. 

Today, I called into the verification (fraud) dept to see if they needed any verification from me and they said that everything was fine.  They transfered me to lending, to which I initially declined, but I figured that I would just speak to them and ask if they needed anything from me as well.  Everything in both departments were fine.  The CSR in lending said that I would receive the card or a letter within 30 days.  Same thing as before. 

A couple of hours later, I call into the automated system once again to check my status and "You have been Approved.".  Smiley Happy

This is my first card with Chase.  I am very happy.

The process is a little odd.  The review process seems to be hitting a lot of folks in here.  Good luck to all of you who are still watiing for an answer on your apps.   

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Approval

Congratulations on the approval! It is a beautiful card for sure.

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the approval! It is a beautiful card for sure.

Thank you! I am looking forward to it. Cheers! 

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

what was the SL if I may ask?

Message 4 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to score Tri on your first Chase card, and a biggie at thatSmiley Happy. I imagine those 30days wait periods are killer on the nervesSmiley Wink. Seems alot of that going around. Glad you got approved , but maybe more so the agents at ChaseSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

what was the SL if I may ask?

I was approved with a SL of 19.5k.  Apparently I have a "credit access line".  I am new to Chase and I have never heard of this before.  I was transfered to someone in the Ritz department after I called and asked what my limit was because the automated message only told me my approval status and nothing more.   

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Way to score Tri on your first Chase card, and a biggie at thatSmiley Happy. I imagine those 30days wait periods are killer on the nervesSmiley Wink. Seems alot of that going around. Glad you got approved , but maybe more so the agents at ChaseSmiley Wink

Thanks!  The 30 day message is kind of ridiculous, but I am happy that it took just over a week.   A lot of people seem to be in the same process that I was in.  

Message 7 of 24
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite on January 15th, and after instantly receving the "30 day message", I called into lending to inquire as to what the status of my application was.  They told me that the application would be processed in the order in which it came in and that I would receive an answer in writing within 30 days. 

So every day, several times a day, I have called into the automated system to check my status.  The same thing; 30 days. 

Today, I called into the verification (fraud) dept to see if they needed any verification from me and they said that everything was fine.  They transfered me to lending, to which I initially declined, but I figured that I would just speak to them and ask if they needed anything from me as well.  Everything in both departments were fine.  The CSR in lending said that I would receive the card or a letter within 30 days.  Same thing as before. 

A couple of hours later, I call into the automated system once again to check my status and "You have been Approved.".  Smiley Happy

The process is a little odd.  The review process seems to be hitting a lot of folks in here.  Good luck to all of you who are still watiing for an answer on your apps.   

You posted again for this card. You must have fallen in love with it. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You posted again for this card. You must have fallen in love with it. Smiley Wink

I have made a mental note that I can always count on you to point out the obvious!  *Shakes head in amazement*... One post was based on the situation (questions, input from others) and this post is explains the outcome.  I am happy about the outcome!  

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!! Those are some good Premium cards you have on your Siggy.. Ritz is very fitting addition..

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.