Did you mean: 

Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite on January 15th, and after instantly receving the "30 day message", I called into lending to inquire as to what the status of my application was.  They told me that the application would be processed in the order in which it came in and that I would receive an answer in writing within 30 days. 

So every day, several times a day, I have called into the automated system to check my status.  The same thing; 30 days. 

Today, I called into the verification (fraud) dept to see if they needed any verification from me and they said that everything was fine.  They transfered me to lending, to which I initially declined, but I figured that I would just speak to them and ask if they needed anything from me as well.  Everything in both departments were fine.  The CSR in lending said that I would receive the card or a letter within 30 days.  Same thing as before. 

A couple of hours later, I call into the automated system once again to check my status and "You have been Approved.".  Smiley Happy

This is my first card with Chase.  I am very happy.

The process is a little odd.  The review process seems to be hitting a lot of folks in here.  Good luck to all of you who are still watiing for an answer on your apps.   

Congrats!! Those are some good Premium cards you have on your Siggy.. Ritz is very fitting addition..

Thank you! I am excited to start using it.  I stay at Ritz properties quite often.  This year I plan to stay a lot more.  It will be very useful.  

Message 11 of 24
elim
Senior Contributor

Sexy card... Congrats and Enjoy!  Nice SL too!

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why be so negative? I thought we were suppose to be uplifting one another? Jealousy is a strong emotion.
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations!

Thank you!  😃

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite on January 15th, and after instantly receving the "30 day message", I called into lending to inquire as to what the status of my application was.  They told me that the application would be processed in the order in which it came in and that I would receive an answer in writing within 30 days. 

So every day, several times a day, I have called into the automated system to check my status.  The same thing; 30 days. 

Today, I called into the verification (fraud) dept to see if they needed any verification from me and they said that everything was fine.  They transfered me to lending, to which I initially declined, but I figured that I would just speak to them and ask if they needed anything from me as well.  Everything in both departments were fine.  The CSR in lending said that I would receive the card or a letter within 30 days.  Same thing as before. 

A couple of hours later, I call into the automated system once again to check my status and "You have been Approved.".  Smiley Happy

This is my first card with Chase.  I am very happy.

The process is a little odd.  The review process seems to be hitting a lot of folks in here.  Good luck to all of you who are still watiing for an answer on your apps.   

Congrats!! Those are some good Premium cards you have on your Siggy.. Ritz is very fitting addition..

Thank you! I am excited to start using it.  I stay at Ritz properties quite often.  This year I plan to stay a lot more.  It will be very useful.  

Can't wait to do the same with my Amex Platinum as I heard SPG merged with Marriot and Ritz is part of Marriot?

Ritz card has the same $450 AF right?

Message 16 of 24
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Congratulations with getting this card !!!!!!

You deserve it.

Message 17 of 24
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

congratulations with getting this card !!!!!!

You deserve it.

I knew it.  I mean, what does this really say, besides the fact that my credit is still pretty young, I am young, and I come here for help and advice?  I think your actions say that you have way too much time on your hands, and you are probably a very unhappy person. 

Don't sweat it, ppl have bad days.  I make a measly 70k per year and LOVE staying at RC's (there's a certain Autograph Ireland that isn't half bad either). My GF makes about the same so we both contribute when we can escape for a couple days (which is rare as we truly work way too hard at what we do).

Here's my timeline of approval...

Day 5 - Certs and Marriott Gold posted
Day 5 - Received Welcome email
Day 6 - Received Metal card and AU card in same box.
Day 6 - Ordered plastic cards.
Day 9 - Plastic cards arrived in box.
Day 14 - Lounge club cards arrived.
Day 18 - Second set of metal cards arrived (common when plastic is ordered).
Day 18 - AF posted (varies by cut date).

some older vids...

card review... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHx9GFq6Vxg
unboxing vid... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXDnaBRdcrQ

Message 18 of 24
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

congratulations with getting this card !!!!!!

You deserve it.

I knew it.  I mean, what does this really say, besides the fact that my credit is still pretty young, I am young, and I come here for help and advice?  I think your actions say that you have way too much time on your hands, and you are probably a very unhappy person. 

Don't sweat it, ppl have bad days.  I make a measly 70k per year and LOVE staying at RC's (there's a certain Autograph Ireland that isn't half bad either). My GF makes about the same so we both contribute when we can escape for a couple days (which is rare as we truly work way too hard at what we do).

some older vids...

Yes, it makes a lot of sense. We all have different life styles. We should certainly respect each other's. 

I know someone is having a bad day, just not me. I know you are having a good day out there. Enjoy your day off. Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

I just do not trust all people say in this board.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/American-Express-Approval-Chances/m-p/3728061

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Amex-Green-to-Amex-Platinum-Product-Change-Bonus/m-p/4395690

Still congratulations with getting this card !!!!!!

You deserve it.

some older vids...

I made around 75k last year... I make more now.  I have no kids - so that definitely helps my situation.  I am pretty excited and I can't wait to start using the card.  I will also check out the vids.  Thanks!  

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.