Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Approval

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Approval

Congrats TA.  Great card w/ some nice perks and you don't have to stay a ton of nights to enjoy.them.

I also think it's better than the Marriott card for a net cost of $150.  Let's be honest, the Marriott annual certificate is a joke from what I hear.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 21 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats OP.. 

Keep this thread FSR people.  Things like this can get people unwanted vacations.

Message 22 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi all,

Your neighborhood mod here. I have removed multi posts from this thread for violating our policies. If one cannot keep the commenting on the FSR side then one should not post at all, trolling and flaming are not going to be tolerated anywhere on this board. I thank you all for understanding.

Congrats OP on your new card Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats op! I JUST accepted this card from a client of mine an hour ago and boy is it awesome feeling. The metal and thickness is drool worthy. It BARELY fit my chip card reader Smiley Very Happy
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.