cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SLATE approval

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Chase SLATE approval

A few weeks ago I noticed that I got a pre-approval e-mail from Chase for their Slate card. I've read exstensivley on here that the Chase Pre-Approvals are pretty solid, so bit the bullet and was approved for a $2k SL. It's not great but I will not complain, I'm sure with steady use I'll see CLI's. We've gotten 4-5 auto CLI's on our Amazon card (which apparently is quite rare).

Data Points

Report Pulled: Fico 8 TransUnion

Score at time of Pull: 704

APR: 23.95%

AAoA: 2YR 1Mo

4 new accounts within past 2 years

Chase Freedom (5.6k) Chase Amazon AU (13k) NFCU cashRewards (20k) NFCU Business MasterCard (10k) Bank Americard Platinum Plus MasterCard (5.4k) Chase Slate (5k) Amex Business Delta SkyMiles Platinum (17k) Bank of America Sandals Rewards (9k) Chase ink Preferred (10k)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase SLATE approval

@mgarnes wrote:

A few weeks ago I noticed that I got a pre-approval e-mail from Chase for their Slate card. I've read exstensivley on here that the Chase Pre-Approvals are pretty solid, so bit the bullet and was approved for a $2k SL. It's not great but I will not complain, I'm sure with steady use I'll see CLI's. We've gotten 4-5 auto CLI's on our Amazon card (which apparently is quite rare).

Data Points

Report Pulled: Fico 8 TransUnion

Score at time of Pull: 704

APR: 23.95%

AAoA: 2YR 1Mo

4 new accounts within past 2 years

Congrats on the approval, Chase is sometime very generous giving auto CLIs when you start with a low SL. If you use it on a regualr basis, you will see the CLIs very soon.

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats

EX08 658 EQ08 664 TU08 672 Total Credit Line: 63,550Utilization: 19.4%Inquiries: EQ8 EX11 TU11
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.