Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SLATE approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase SLATE approval

A few weeks ago I noticed that I got a pre-approval e-mail from Chase for their Slate card. I've read exstensivley on here that the Chase Pre-Approvals are pretty solid, so bit the bullet and was approved for a $2k SL. It's not great but I will not complain, I'm sure with steady use I'll see CLI's. We've gotten 4-5 auto CLI's on our Amazon card (which apparently is quite rare).

Data Points

Report Pulled: Fico 8 TransUnion

Score at time of Pull: 704

APR: 23.95%

AAoA: 2YR 1Mo

4 new accounts within past 2 years

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase SLATE approval

@Anonymous wrote:

A few weeks ago I noticed that I got a pre-approval e-mail from Chase for their Slate card. I've read exstensivley on here that the Chase Pre-Approvals are pretty solid, so bit the bullet and was approved for a $2k SL. It's not great but I will not complain, I'm sure with steady use I'll see CLI's. We've gotten 4-5 auto CLI's on our Amazon card (which apparently is quite rare).

Data Points

Report Pulled: Fico 8 TransUnion

Score at time of Pull: 704

APR: 23.95%

AAoA: 2YR 1Mo

4 new accounts within past 2 years

Congrats on the approval, Chase is sometime very generous giving auto CLIs when you start with a low SL. If you use it on a regualr basis, you will see the CLIs very soon.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.