Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SR 9K CLI

tag
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Chase SR 9K CLI

I product changed to a CSR from a Slate in Nov. 2018, (due to not understanding credit and being afraid of rejection).

This was my first attempt at a CLI. I called and spoke with a CSR agreed to take the HP and was instantly approved for a 9K CLI. I went from 10K to 19K; while a lot of me feels this was money that was left on the table because I product changed instead of outright applying. I WILL TAKE IT!!!

I found myself here lurking the forums and have learned so much since then. Thanks to everyone who contributes and makes the forums what they are.

22 REPLIES 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Chase SR 9K CLI

Congrats on the nice CLI!

Message 2 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting PC, if the card works for you then no problem, grats on the near double CL Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 23
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Interesting PC, if the card works for you then no problem, grats on the near double CL Smiley Happy

Well I did it at the time because I was clueless about credit. It was a Chase card I had opened in 2012 that was just sitting around. I was reading about awesome cards on the forums here and was afraid of the rejection from the CHASE MONSTER. It has worked out for me over the last year. Thanks

Message 4 of 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 5 of 23
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

I thought you needed 10k for the CSR. Guess not on a transfer? Is your current card a Visa Infinite card?

Message 6 of 23
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Awesome!! Congrats!

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

@randomguy1 wrote:

I thought you needed 10k for the CSR. Guess not on a transfer? Is your current card a Visa Infinite card?

He had 10K to start with.  His CLI added 9k to that for a total of 19K.  Plenty for a Visa Infinite.

Message 8 of 23
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CLI!

@randomguy1 wrote:

He had 10K to start with.  His CLI added 9k to that for a total of 19K.  Plenty for a Visa Infinite.

Totally read that wrong, thanks.

Message 9 of 23
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

Yes, you need 10K to have a CSR/VI card. My Slate card had a 5K limit. I took an HP to get a 5K increase to reach the required 10K. Once I had the 10K limit they product changed me. I remember during the process the Rep was asking me am I sure I did not want to apply instead. I think she knew what I was doing was foolish. I look back on it as a big mistake as a FICO newbie. 

Yes, my CSR is a VI card.

EF086C9A-6DF2-46F3-9244-861A065381DC.jpeg

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.