Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SW Priority Card Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase SW Priority Card Approval!

Hi guys,

It’s my first time posting. I’ve been frequenting the forums for over 4 months now trying to get my credit back on track. It used to be in the low 600s the beginning of last year and my scores currently are:

EX: 706
EQ: 696
TU: 705

Thank you for all your informative posts. I’ve been wanting a travel credit card badly and I think SW is best for domestic flights since I’ll be traveling often to visit family (and vice versa). I am sooo excited! I saw the promo special for 60k points and applied right then and there. I was worried my scores wouldn’t be high enough but 4/5 days later I got a call from Chase to verify it was me who applied and they approved me right then.

For reference:

I have Capital One Quicksilver card ($950 CL), Discover (7.5k CL), Nordstrom ($6.2k)

Chase also gave me a 7k limit! 😝😝

PS I know about their 5/24 rule and I had 14 late payments on my credit report and 2 other hard inquiries if that helps anyone else.
14 REPLIES 14
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase SW Priority Card Approval!

Congrats! Nice SL! Chase likes you lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

1st congrats on your scores improving. That's awesome. Anddd... congrats on your new card and starting line. Impressive.

I use to love to fly SW. Flights on time... early bird special. No pre assigned seating. Loved it.

Side note: I use to have a Nordstrom signature visa. Was a good card. Accepted virtually everywhere and of course love Nordies.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Thanks for sharing your dp's!

Message 4 of 15
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It's a great card if you fly SW a lot, I love mine!

Message 6 of 15
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to MyFico Forums and thank you for sharing your success story! Wonderful SL and great to get in with Chase! 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the SW card!  All of my SW flying friends have been very happy with it, I'm sure you will be, too.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 8 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

" I had 14 late payments on my credit report and 2 other hard inquiries"

I'd say Chase LOVES YouHeart

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card!! This one is on my list, but I'm currently lol/24...gonna be awhile
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.