Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Pref Approved

tag
CreditSage
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Pref Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Weird. Usually the in-branch apps are more successful with Chase lol. Congrats on getting the card you originally wanted and with a fantastic SL! Now call up that customer service rep and tell him/her what happened lol

There's a difference between having an "in branch pre-approval" before applying for a card, and just applying for the card at the branch.  Its not clear which the OP did.

So if you go to a branch and are not pre-approved, should you still cold apply there or is it better to apply online if you aren't pre-approved at the branch?

Current Open: NFCU AMEX $6,800 CL | Chase Freedom $3,800 CL | QS1 $1,300 CL | BankAmericard $24,000 CL (AU) | NFCU SSL $3,000 |
FICO 8 EXP, EQ, TU: 675-715 (depending on Utl.) | AAoA 3 Years 3 Months | AoYA 0 Months

Closed: American Honda Finance Installment $16,000 paid satisfactorily | Capital One Secured $700 paid satisfactorily | Wells Fargo credit card $3,000 paid charge off settled less than full amount (badie 2015) | Bank of America credit card $1,000 paid charge off settled less than full amount (badie 2015)
Message 21 of 23
RickyRay
New Contributor

I have a checking account with Chase. I got a pre-approval on the website. I was given a choice... I went for the slate for the 15 months no interest for balance transfer.
Really saved some bucks for me 😁. I got a$1200 limit, it's a good start. Ofcorse I wanted more. But I am happy. Every one seems to get different responses from Chase. I thought that I did good considering I just got approved for the Discover with a starting limit of $8500. I'm now in the garden for a long time.
Well I don't have a logo, so I will just use @#@
Message 22 of 23
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

congrats 2.gif

Such a great SUB!

AU

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.