Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred APPROVED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred APPROVED

Hello Everyone

I am excited to say that i got my CSP approved today 5k. A year ago my credit score was 545 TU 580 EQ and 600 EX. 

I really needed to step up my game and I did. On october 2nd I got approved the AMEX delta gold for 1k and they pulled my EX 630 at that time and at the same time they increase my CL on my discover it to 2k. 2 months later my amex went up to 3k. my scores now are 698TU 688EQ 704 EX and I hesitate today to apply for my dream card the CSP and got insta approved. People IT DOES WORK. it took me a year of paying on time, lowering my credit ut. to 5% to 10% from a 80% that i had. i would like to know if in 6 months i should get CLI.

Have a great night!

PS: im new in the forum and the fico family

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred APPROVED

So awesome.. Congrats on your new card, and welcome to Myfico. 

Message 2 of 13
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Hard work pays off!

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 3 of 13
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the forums. And also CONGRATULATIONS on your approval

As far as a CLI in 6 months, Auto CLI are very very rare with Chase. It’s usually a HP. Generally you are better off applying for another Chase product, such as Disney Visa, and then moving the CL to the card that you want the CLI on.... that seems to work well for most people
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on gettting CSP! Hopefully it will open more doors for you in the future.

Message 6 of 13
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

CONGRATUTIONS.gif

Message 7 of 13
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Congratulations and Welcome!
Did you by any chance checked the pre quals for the CSP before you applied?
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you!

when you said if i checked the pre quals for the csp you mean what to be exact?

Message 9 of 13
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

I was curious if you checked the pre qualification for offers on the Chase website before you applied. I've heard their offers are pretty good with their approval.
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.