Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approval !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approval !!!

Hi all,

After some semi time rebuilding, raising 5 kids and being a 30's - mid 40's credit DUMB DONK, I feel I'm in good Shape... I applied for the CSP today thru my Chase My Pre-selected offers menu, I've had the Chase Freedom ( $4k ) 2 years they auto increased from $3k after 8 months, and Freedom Unlimited initially 13k,  and a couple of others WF, BofA, 5+ years. (Nice Limits) Also Cap 1 Truck loan, 2+ years ago @ 5.4% bought me a barely used Beautiful 2015 Z71 Silverado 2500HD, Not a bad rate I think, I may refi for a lower rate, since all my scores hover 780+. Never late on any credit cards in the last 7 or so years on any. But Happily CSP Insta Approval for $18.7k... Yayy me... I don't quite understand why folks bash Chase and others... I think it's quite simple, If you pay your bills ON-Time Everytime, there is No 5-24 rule to worry about, even tho this only puts me @ 2 Hards in the last 12 months, But I see alot of Bashing of Chase, and other Lenders. But Don't screw em up, and you can get good rates, and Good cards. I wish I hadn't when I was younger and I tell my kids this who BTW are all in their 20's except 1, who's 14, and yep they ALL "KNOW IT ALL TOO",  tho I try to encourage them not to wait until nearly a half a dozen children later to enjoy good rates, and credit oppurtunities... Just thought I'd share my today's experience and HappY credit apping to all...!!!

Any Questions on my data points, I'll be happy to try and answer from My situation and story on Labor Day 2018...!!!

PS I called them just to overnite it, because ehhh Why Not, It's another free PerK from Chase...!!!!

Enjoy... Kudo's again allSmiley Happy

10 REPLIES 10
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approval !!!

Congratulations. I hope you posted this in the Credit Approvals section so others can benefit from your experience.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Excellent points you make and good lessons everyone can learn from and remember! Well done!
Message 3 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and great advice!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unknown.png

Congrats on your CSP approval!!!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats - very nice!

Message 7 of 11
stephenskd
New Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy

Unfortunately, 5/24 is s real thing for many even as we pay our bills on time. Chase may work for some but not everyone and its not always the consumers fault for a bad experience with them. 2 way street for all lenders . Thanks for sharing your experience and enjoy your new ChaseSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just Got the cards in The UPS overnight pkg... And Yes... Heavy card.. Not fully made of plastic.. Nice look and feel to it... I put my daughter on as a AU user... Got her's here too. Not quite sure if I'll give it to her just yet.. Even tho she's a responsible young gal... I dunno, My folks never did that for me to boost my score when I was a youngin, let alone just give me there 18.7k credit card for "Emergencies", or whatever anything for that matter... Smiley Happy  But time's have changed somewhat from when I was in my 20's... But Nice card... Very Nice...!!! HappY Apping All ... Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.