cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved at 8/24!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved at 8/24!

Earlier this week, my Chase account (I have the Freedom card) showed a green checkmark for me being selected for the Sapphire Preferred! I was a little hesitant because I am currently at 8/24 (however, my Gold Delta isn't reporting yet, so its technically still 7/24). I entered my phone number and income, and 10 seconds later, I was approved for my largest limit ever, at $20,900!!! (I wish the $900 were gone). I'll hit the sign up bonus when I pay my rent over the next few months, so excited for that!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved at 8/24!

Congrats on your new card
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I notoiced that too on a card I am authorized on but with a 25% APR, I advise them not to take it for now

Message 3 of 15
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Happy.gif

Message 4 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Great SL!! Congrats on the approval, the APR won't matter much if you're a transactor and PIF. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
CramEiko
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Earlier this week, my Chase account (I have the Freedom card) showed a green checkmark for me being selected for the Sapphire Preferred! I was a little hesitant because I am currently at 8/24 (however, my Gold Delta isn't reporting yet, so its technically still 7/24). I entered my phone number and income, and 10 seconds later, I was approved for my largest limit ever, at $20,900!!! (I wish the $900 were gone). I'll hit the sign up bonus when I pay my rent over the next few months, so excited for that!

$900 ha ha. I have one at $300, $800, $200 and $400. 

Good Luck!

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 6 of 15
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 15
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, and nice SL.
Chase must have come into some money I'm guessing, they have been handing out some monster SL's lately.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 8 of 15
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and awesome SL! I do feel you on the $900, they did the same thing to me and I had to re-arrange my CLs with them. It was driving me nuts.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 15
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on the Approval and the MASSIVE SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.