Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved

My first post and I’m excited to share I was approved by chase with a credit limit of $18,700. From all the shared intel gathered I discovered on the forum, I’ve learned that Sapphire card has (enormous) potential to reach higher credit limits than my approval mentioned above. I understand it all depends on income and creditworthiness so I’m looking forward reaching 100k limit as reported by 10 percent of users with the same credit card. My overall ( combined ) credit utilization is at 1 percent. 

Current credit score:

Experian 779

Equifax 770

Trans Union 784

18k picture proof 👈🏻 click here

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Civil
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved

NICE! They gave me 5400 but still my highest limit on overall cards

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was reading a post that mentioned waiting 6 months before requesting a limit increase for this card. The user went on to say he was able to increase his new limit and add on an additional 12k to his pre-existing amount. His score was at ex730. I hope with my score I’ll be able to make the same gain too. 

Message 3 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the really nice CSP approval in your first introductory post.

Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 20
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My first post and I’m excited to share I was approved by chase with a credit limit of $18,700. From all the shared intel gathered I discovered on the forum, I’ve learned that Sapphire card has (enormous) potential to reach higher credit limits than my approval mentioned above. I understand it all depends on income and creditworthiness so I’m looking forward reaching 100k limit as reported by 10 percent of users with the same credit card. My overall ( combined ) credit utilization is at 1 percent. 

Current credit score:

Experian 779

Equifax 770

Trans Union 784

18k picture proof 👈🏻 click here

Congrats - great SL as well! 

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow !!! nice Sl Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you !
Message 8 of 20
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the nice SL and landing a very nice card! While it is possible to take a HP and request an increase with Chase, people have had the best results with opening another card in the same product family and then moving the CL over to CSP.  You should be fine doing either in about 6 months with your scores.

Keep an eye open for pre-approved offers on your Chase account when you sign in. Moving credit lines around with Chase is as easy as ordering a Happy Meal.

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 18.7K is a solid SL. Enjoy your Sapphire-y goodness!
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.