Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

My first post and I’m excited to share I was approved by chase with a credit limit of $18,700. From all the shared intel gathered I discovered on the forum, I’ve learned that Sapphire card has (enormous) potential to reach higher credit limits than my approval mentioned above. I understand it all depends on income and creditworthiness so I’m looking forward reaching 100k limit as reported by 10 percent of users with the same credit card. My overall ( combined ) credit utilization is at 1 percent. 

Current credit score:

Experian 779

Equifax 770

Trans Union 784

18k picture proof 👈🏻 click here

Congratulations on your approval for a Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card.

I'm curious about the source of the data that led you to the conclusion that I highlighted above.

Message 11 of 20
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval and nice SL!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

6-21-2019
Update: nearly a month since my approval and my credit limit was increased from 18k to 35k. Perfect timing too sine I’ve been looking to balance transfer a certain amount using this card. All while taking advantage of a Zero percent APR promotional offer. I’ll have the balance paid off in full within a few months. Smiley Happy

Proof https://ibb.co/bLm6jzj
Message 13 of 20
Petit3tee
Contributor

Congrats on the CSP approval and a nice SL!

Current status: Gardening as of 5/2019 Projected: TBD

Message 14 of 20
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
6-21-2019
Update: nearly a month since my approval and my credit limit was increased from 18k to 35k. Perfect timing too sine I’ve been looking to balance transfer a certain amount using this card. All while taking advantage of a Zero percent APR promotional offer. I’ll have the balance paid off in full within a few months. Smiley Happy

Well done on the increase there!

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding.  Congrats on all the Chase love!!!

Message 16 of 20
jbestman007
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
6-21-2019

Oh wow. My whole strategy when I started my rebuild was to end up with a maximum of 4 cards; all tier 1 flagship cards. I had hoped to make the Amex Platinum the primary card in my final line-up. However, with the love Chase has shown me, I am rethinking that strategy. If Chase gives me a CLI like yours, it would be game over! 

Congratulations on your awesome CL! I am really beginning to view Chase in a whole new light. 

Message 17 of 20
MyFault
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
6-21-2019

I just got the CSP a few weeks ago. Was your increase auto? or did you request a CLI? I'd love to see my CL jump to $30-$35k in a month!

Congrats on the card btw!

|  
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aerpeld it was an auto increase without the need for a Hp. Chase (online) often offer partnership deals for shopping at certain locations. It turns out those particular partnered deals coincided with the restaurants I often eat at. Moreover, I’m taking advantage of a promotional ZERO percent offer, I’m certain that will also help to increase my chance for further auto increases for the future too.
Message 19 of 20
calyx
Super Contributor

Nice increase!  Congrats!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.