Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred - Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred - Approved

Congratulations on the approval. Can you provide a bit more detail on you credit profile at the time of approval? I am very interested in CSP as well.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have applied for chase sapphire preferred through Chase Banker this evening and was instantly approved. Could not able to believe it for a moment.

Thanks to the forum and folks who helped me to forumulate a plan to apply for CSP, have very thin file. The releationship with Chase helped me to overcome the thin file odds, I believe.

SL - $15,000

Few data points: Inq TU - 7, EX - 8, EQ - 5 . AAoA - 5 months , Scores are 700 to 710 across.

What was your relationship with them at the time of your app?

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have checking account with Direct deposit and Savings account (with over $15k) with Chase. I read somewhere that, when you have more than $10k in chase accounts, you stand a better chance of getting approved for their cards. I am not sure it is true, but i believe, this factor worked for me.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the approval. Can you provide a bit more detail on you credit profile at the time of approval? I am very interested in CSP as well.

As i have mentioned already, the scores are 700 to 710 across all CB. Average age of account is 5 months, oldest account is 10 months.

Highest credit limit before CSP - $6K. Any more details do you need?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.