Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer & Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer & Approval

Thought I'd share this:

I have a Chase Freedom card which I don't use these days much, probably used about $100 in the last 3 / 4 months. Anyway, I saw a amount due of $0.90 so went online to pay and saw a link for the offer that said Chase Sapphire Preferred, clicked on it and took me to a page to confirm my income and if I want to add any authorized user. I filled up and Bam!!, to my biggg surprise, Approved for $23000 with 50,000 points. I have only 1 card from Chase with the SL of 1500 and took a HP about 2 months back for CLI which bumped me up to 6500. 

Good Friday!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer & Approval

Congrats on your awesome approval!!

Message 2 of 10
elim
Senior Contributor

Congrats, I had CSP a couple years and it's a solid travel card. I get a bit more bang for the buck out of CSR for about the same AF (after benefits/reimbursements).

Congrats again, nice approval.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question though.

Does the primary card holder have to spend $4K to get 50K bonus in the first 3 months or can be spent by authorized user?

Also isn't there another 5K bonus if authorized user is added and card used in the first 3 months?

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

great approval, wow 23k SL. Awesome! And Congrats!

Message 5 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval.  How long did you have the Freedom before you were offered the CSP?

The combined spending between the primary and authorized users has to be at least $4000 in the first 3 months.  Of course, you don't actually have to give the authorized user(s) the card, you can do the spending yourself after activating the AU card. Once the first purchase is made with the AU card you will get an additional 5K points as a bonus.

Message 8 of 10
jlitnns
Established Contributor

That's an awesome SL!

Robot Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the answering the questions:

I had the Freedom card for about a year and half.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.