Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Result and Citi Double Cash CLI result

Congrats on the CLI and approval!

Message 13 of 23
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 23
NimbusIII
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

“The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not… Are both correct.”
Message 15 of 23
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the congrats everyone!  I guess it's true that "the hardest part is waiting."  I'm eagerly awaiting that piece of mail that contains my new card.  I my have already cleared out a place in my wallet as it's new home.  :-)

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 16 of 23
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

@RootDet wrote:

Congrats!

What is your next goal?

You know, that's a really good question.  I'm not quite sure what to shoot for next.  Any suggestions?  Hehehe

Eventually, I may go for the Chase Freedom since it's like Discover with the rotating categories of 5%.  I figure that and the CSP would make a nice pair.  

At least there's no pressing "need" for a card.  I'll definitely wait for some inquiries to fall off (Best Buy, Hilton AMEX, Sprint cell phone) and keep watching the boards here.  :-)

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 17 of 23
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 18 of 23
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Congrats on CSP. That was my goal card at one time. I've since product changed it down to a FU. It's a great card though if it works for you. Congrats. 

Message 19 of 23
Openwater
Established Contributor

@dsotm76 wrote:

@RootDet wrote:

Congrats!

What is your next goal?

You know, that's a really good question.  I'm not quite sure what to shoot for next.  Any suggestions?  Hehehe

Eventually, I may go for the Chase Freedom since it's like Discover with the rotating categories of 5%.  I figure that and the CSP would make a nice pair.  

At least there's no pressing "need" for a card.  I'll definitely wait for some inquiries to fall off (Best Buy, Hilton AMEX, Sprint cell phone) and keep watching the boards here.  :-)

Congrats x 2. As for your next next card, I'd consider upgrading to the BCP from Amex, better rewards, especially in groceries 6%. Discover does well with the rotating 5%. Maybe the ducks unlimited 5% on gas. All the best, cheers!

Discover 22K ---------------------------- Credit Union MC 17K
Cap1 QS 11K ---------------------------- Barclay 3.4K
AMEX Blue Cash AU 15.5K ------ Barclay Apple AU 10K
AMEX BCP 15K
1 Installment loans:
Auto 60K /

AMEX Hilton Aspire 25K
Vantage 3.0: TU:738 EQ: 737 03-17-2020
Ch. 7 DC 12/2014
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.