Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - $35,000 Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve - $35,000 Approval

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
NOICE, i graduated Gmood's School of No Fear with Amex, high praise indeedSmiley Wink

I'm tempted to hit Navy Flagship now but I'll restrain myself (for today). Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 53
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

*Bows* Congrats... phenominal.  I bet you took that approval as if it was a normal day, then walked out with a significant grin on your face.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 53
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats Maize!

Message 13 of 53
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

NOICE, i graduated Gmood's School of No Fear with Amex, high praise indeedSmiley Wink

I'm tempted to hit Navy Flagship now but I'll restrain myself (for today). Smiley Very Happy

Due to foreseen circumstances. I must retract the "Never Scared Award".😂😂

J/K my friend!

Message 14 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Due to foreseen circumstances. I must retract the "Never Scared Award".😂😂

J/K my friend!

lol...you know how Chase gets jealous and starts shutting down new accounts.

Message 15 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cred4All wrote:

*Bows* Congrats... phenominal.  I bet you took that approval as if it was a normal day, then walked out with a significant grin on your face.  Smiley Very Happy

Actually the personal banker at my "home" branch was even more excited than I was. Afterwards he "lectured" me that I shouldn't go anywhere else to apply but I try to limit the number of times I go to that branch since I have to walk past his desk to get to the tellers and he's been trying to talk me into moving all my funds over to Chase.

Message 16 of 53
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats!
Message 17 of 53
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Now that is what I call strike superb right on target Big CongratsSmiley Wink run back home to unlock the reports why? Can do it right there in the branch with the App via iPhone .Experian true identity (lock unlock button) Trans Union True identity (lock unlock button) and Equifax lock and Alert..Both trans union and Equifax are free .Experian cost 10$/month but much better and super fast to lock or unlock your reports .Congrats Again stay in the battlefield soldierSmiley Very Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 18 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

Now that is what I call strike superb right on target Big CongratsSmiley Wink run back home to unlock the reports why? Can do it right there in the branch with the App via iPhone .Experian true identity (lock unlock button) Trans Union True identity (lock unlock button) and Equifax lock and Alert..Both trans union and Equifax are free .Experian cost 10$/month but much better and super fast to lock or unlock your reports .Congrats Again stay in the battlefield soldierSmiley Very Happy

@Anonymous, I'm trying to catch up to you and @Gmood1 Smiley Very Happy

I had forgotten my phone at home; that was part of the screwup.  When I got to the teller I had to ask her to look up my Checking account number since I keep all that info on my phone.

Message 19 of 53
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

dang maize Smiley Very Happy so you enter the arena (branch) without the sword Smiley LOL it was locked away

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.