Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 41 of 53
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve - $35,000 Approval

Big congrats to you! That is a monster starting limit.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 42 of 53
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

I've had a Chase checking account via Chase's acquisition of Washington Mutual (WAaMu account originally opened in 2003). And, while I have a Chase debit card I do not have any Chase credit cards. Does anyone know whether in-branch preapprovals are available only for existing credit card holders? Or, if checking account account holders would have them too? I'd like to get the FU and CSP

Message 43 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
NOICE, i graduated Gmood's School of No Fear with Amex, high praise indeedSmiley Wink

I'm tempted to hit Navy Flagship now but I'll restrain myself (for today). Smiley Very Happy

Probably best that you behave, however, if you do go out to Navy, take me with you!

Message 44 of 53
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Caardvark wrote:

I've had a Chase checking account via Chase's acquisition of Washington Mutual (WAaMu account originally opened in 2003). And, while I have a Chase debit card I do not have any Chase credit cards. Does anyone know whether in-branch preapprovals are available only for existing credit card holders? Or, if checking account account holders would have them too? I'd like to get the FU and CSP

Pre-approvals are for credit and banking customers.

You might check their online pre-qual site and see if anything shows up.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 45 of 53
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

That's A-Maize-ing!!!!

I aspire to be at your level, Sir.
Message 46 of 53
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WTG @maize. Congrats on the humongous SL.

Luv the backstory

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 47 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, MaizeandBlue!!! Awesome SL!!! I hope to be like you, someday!!! Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is 1 hell of an approval! I love Chase approvals and this is one of the best I've seen! Congrats!
Message 49 of 53
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Way to knock it out of the park @Anonymous! That's a fantastic SL. Congrats on the CSR approval 😁
Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.