Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,100 Credit Limit

tag
anm688
New Contributor

Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,100 Credit Limit

After being denied the Chase Sapphire and Sapphire Reserve Card about 5 previous times because of Chase’s 5/24 rule, I finally got approved, two weeks after a few cards i opened two years ago past the 24 months. And to top it off, they approved me for a $38,100 limit (not sure why the $100).
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,100 Credit Limit

Very nice! Congrats!

Message 2 of 6
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

@anm688 wrote:
After being denied the Chase Sapphire and Sapphire Reserve Card about 5 previous times because of Chase’s 5/24 rule, I finally got approved, two weeks after a few cards i opened two years ago past the 24 months. And to top it off, they approved me for a $38,100 limit (not sure why the $100).

Great sl, worth the wait!  Care to share your data points?  Congrats!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 3 of 6
anm688
New Contributor

@Viva-LV: 735 credit score. High annual income. Around $250k in available credit across all cards.

My other two cards with Chase were ones that were not subject to 5/24 rule: Ritz & Hyatt. In 2017, I spent an average of 10k per month on my other Chase cards, and paid them off at the end of each billing cycle.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@anm688 wrote:

Congrats on nice SL .. i think highest i seen on SL on this community

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The $100 is punishment for not apping in proper Chase fashionSmiley Wink ....under5/24 Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.