Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve $60,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve $60,000

SO excited as I just got approved today for Chase Sapphire Reserve! Limit of $60,000 more than I ever hope to use...

Started with Freedom card at $46K and app'd for this online; was not expecting instant approval at all as I thought I was maxed with Chase. They surprised me with $34K out the door which I redistributed to $20K/$60K within a few minutes of my approval.

Talked to the rep today who confirmed, upon my request, that he'll expedite this card out to me via UPS Air Mail. I heard a few people saying they weren't expediting these but it seems that might be changing.

I am normally not the type to shell out $450 AF on anything, but it's really only a $150 AF since I'll easily spend $300 on travel, and in any case, with the huge 100K signup bonus paying out many multiples of the AF, totally worth it. I'm planning a trip to Japan next spring so I'm either going to use my 1.5x travel portal bonus on plane tickets or transfer my points to United Airlines, just depends on what's the best deal.

I'll probably use for most of my spending in Year 1 and we'll see if the numbers add up for Year 2 for me to pay the $450 (or $150) again.

Chase Approval

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
awp317
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve $60,000

Haha darn, you stole my thunder, Congrats! 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 2 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! $60K?! That's the highest SL I've seen yet. Congrats and I'm sure you'll make use of the card to warrant it's $450 AF!
Message 3 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Amazing SL. Congrats.
Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@awp317 wrote:

Haha darn, you stole my thunder, Congrats! 

Yours is a pretty sweet limit as well! I am sure some real high roller will be on here soon to put both of us to shame!

Message 5 of 36
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

holy guacamole, is your stated income a million dollars???

Good for you!

Message 6 of 36
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats on card.

I feel emasculated now with a puney 31k approval, lol!

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 7 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot! Fantastic SL!  CPC?

Message 8 of 36
absoluttiger
Valued Member

Thats impressive!

Starting Scores in the 400's.
Current Eq. 633, Transunion 660, Exp. 652
Message 9 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! my first time to see with that SL!!! Congrats!

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.