Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve $60,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve $60,000

This is an amazing SL with Chase, congrats on the approval !!! Enjoy the benefits Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

well I am at 67K on my CSR, but that's becase i moved ove 32K from my CSP.....

Just to confirm, that 60K was a SL w/ no CL transfer? If so, BRAVO!!! The most i've ever received as a SL was 50K on my Venture.

Message 22 of 36
baller4life
Super Contributor

Message 23 of 36
tster

Simply amazing, congrats!

AMEX BCP $37,500 | Chase Sapphire Reserve $29,400 | Chase Freedom Unlimited $6,500 | Discover IT $25,400

Equifax 830 | Transunion 829 | Experian 826
Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baller always coming through with the hilarious jifs
Message 25 of 36
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Baller always coming through with the hilarious jifs

😆

I agree with above poster. Please confirm this was a starting limit out the gate or a combination of cards.

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

Bwahahahahahahahahaa.. Smokin.  I love this gifSmiley Happy..

Back on topic, congrats OP.

Message 27 of 36
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

That's an astounding CL from Chase, well done and congrats!

Do wonder if they've reached a new tier of limit extensions with this card though Mia's limit was pretty much in line with her prior approvals and I have no doubt if I were applying it'd probably be 22K again which appears to be my magic number with Chase (precise limit on my last 3 cards).

        
Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

God, that limit is just gorgeous!!!! What a fabulous approval and what an even more fabulous limit!!! That is fantastic! Congratulations!!!

Message 29 of 36
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SO excited as I just got approved today for Chase Sapphire Reserve! Limit of $60,000 more than I ever hope to use...

Talked to the rep today who confirmed, upon my request, that he'll expedite this card out to me via UPS Air Mail. I heard a few people saying they weren't expediting these but it seems that might be changing.

I am normally not the type to shell out $450 AF on anything, but it's really only a $150 AF since I'll easily spend $300 on travel, and in any case, with the huge 100K signup bonus paying out many multiples of the AF, totally worth it. I'm planning a trip to Japan next spring so I'm either going to use my 1.5x travel portal bonus on plane tickets or transfer my points to United Airlines, just depends on what's the best deal.

I'll probably use for most of my spending in Year 1 and we'll see if the numbers add up for Year 2 for me to pay the $450 (or $150) again.

Chase Approval

Congrats!  That has to be the highest limit I have seen on one app since I have been reading MyFICO the last 4-5 years. Thanks for sharing! 

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.