Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve APPROVAL with some Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve APPROVAL with some Data Points

Hello all! 

After a years-long quest to improve my credit and clean up the messes made as an adolecent, I finally reached a point where I felt like I was in a good enough place to apply for my GOAL card, my DREAM card! I applied for the CSR on Saturday morning and did not get an immediate approval.  The robolady was giving me the 30-day message and from all of my reading on this forum, I did not fret. I waited until this afternoon to call and speak with a rep in the Fraud (verification) Department and she verified it was me by having me hang up and she called me back and then she also sent a text with a verification code to read back to her. After just a couple of minutes she came back to report that my application was APPROVED and my starting line will be $17,400.

Current Data Points:

4/24- *Interesting note: My credit report lists the 5th account opened on July 2017. I perhaps should have waited until August 1st to apply just to be safe but I went ahead and applied. Hopefully this data point will suggest that you do not necessarilly need to wait for the 25th month to apply.

FICO 8- EX 708

FICO 8- TU 705

FICO 8- EQ 698 (From a few months ago. Not sure what the current score is)

Chase pulled both EX and EQ.

Previous highest limit- $9,300

Current Utilization- 5%

No Derogs except several 120 day lates on a student loan from 5+ years ago.

I hope this information will add to and continue to help others in their journey. I finally get to say this: I'm headed to the garden!! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve APPROVAL with some Data Points

Thats a nice score, it raises your highest limit. Use it responsibly and rock on~ congrats!

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 2 of 9
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Awesome! Congrats!

Message 3 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for the DP's & Congratulations!

Message 4 of 9
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CSR and great SL!
I cannot wait until next year when i can PC to the CSR, so i'm jealous!

|  
Message 5 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic, grats on the new CSR Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 9
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the CSR and Awesome SL!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am glad someone posted with very similiar scores to me (including the student loan lates, only baddies on my report). Congrats! 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.