Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve Approved Despite 5/24

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve Approved Despite 5/24

Read around that if you got a pre qual from the branch you could bypass 5/24.  Visited the local branch and sure enough there was a pre qual offer (with the 100k bonus points) attached to my account (since I have a Freedom).  I was approved within minutes for $30K at the lowest interest tier.

7 REPLIES 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve Approved Despite 5/24

You guys keep this up with Chase and it's going spring me right out of the garden Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations! on the bringing in the CSR by Chase. I been trying to avoid those branches, lol

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, Twisted! You're really on a roll! $30K SL? In my dreams, only. Congrats on a most fantastic approval! I'd say you are in credit heaven! Enjoy all of your successes! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

You guys keep this up with Chase and it's going spring me right out of the garden Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations! on the bringing in the CSR by Chase. I been trying to avoid those branches, lol

Yea, same here.  What brought me out was that I'll be doing extensive travel over the next year for work and wanted something that'd reward me for it.  I wanted the Marriott card but was denied for 5/24.  I'm not a SPG or a Ritz man so those cards were out which left CSR if only I could bypass 5/24.  Knowing my only hope was a branch banker, I figured it'd give it a go.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, Twisted! You're really on a roll! $30K SL? In my dreams, only. Congrats on a most fantastic approval! I'd say you are in credit heaven! Enjoy all of your successes! Smiley Happy

Thank's man, you'll get here too it just takes a maddening amount of patience.  Today's success should set me up pretty well for the rest of the year.

Message 5 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Yea, same here.  What brought me out was that I'll be doing extensive travel over the next year for work and wanted something that'd reward me for it.  I wanted the Marriott card but was denied for 5/24.  I'm not a SPG or a Ritz man so those cards were out which left CSR if only I could bypass 5/24.  Knowing my only hope was a branch banker, I figured it'd give it a go.

Same boat with me.

Not interested in Amazon or Fairmont that many are eager to grab lately and the Marriot or IHG not sure of.

BUT, if i dare step in a Chase Branch and they speak up with the CSR offer i would go with that in a hot second.

Glad that they made your approval a top quality limit one too with an acceptable APR for ya. Nice Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Same boat with me.

Not interested in Amazon or Fairmont that many are eager to grab lately and the Marriot or IHG not sure of.

BUT, if i dare step in a Chase Branch and they speak up with the CSR offer i would go with that in a hot second.

Glad that they made your approval a top quality limit one too with an acceptable APR for ya. Nice Smiley Happy

I can already tell you're gonna end up apping for it.  You might as well go do it today so you have the extra month or two of history.  We both know you'll do it before the 100k ($1000) offer expires, so why wait? Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditMagic do it now while the 100K offer is still in effect in branches. I'm sure it'll eventually go down to 50K as well..
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.